• Big up BHK Samples for sponsoring our Dark & Desolate production competition prize pack! Click here to check out the competition details. Contest closes JUNE 08, 2020. Visit www.BHKsamples.com for the finest dnb sample packs!

Catfished

Castel

michaelsoft86
VIP Junglist
Right. Seems this is a thing.

If your chatting to a girl telling her your life story minus bone and she starts to not believe you apparently it means your cat fishing them...

I mean I know being faceless doesn't help. My stories are all I have. I even showed her pics. "Any one can photoshop" wtf ???

How you supposed to get to know anyone if all you do is lie???

Appearance belies reality.

DeeGun

banned on facebook
VIP Junglist
Add the bone you froot, girls find it to be sophisticated.

Castel

michaelsoft86
VIP Junglist
you think thats the key? because im sure girls are scared of it... unless they gettin paid.. then they steal it.

Daulph Lauren

M0DERATOR
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Right. Seems this is a thing.

If your chatting to a girl telling her your life story minus bone and she starts to not believe you apparently it means your cat fishing them...

I mean I know being faceless doesn't help. My stories are all I have. I even showed her pics. "Any one can photoshop" wtf ???

How you supposed to get to know anyone if all you do is lie???

Appearance belies reality.
Your thread flopped fgt

Castel

michaelsoft86
VIP Junglist
Your thread flopped fgt

your the biggest catfisher on here . pretending to be black and from the bronx when your actually harvart white boy crusin round in daddys bentley dnb scatboxin on your iphone12

prob not even from the states.. probs canadian..

Daulph Lauren

M0DERATOR
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
your the biggest catfisher on here . pretending to be black and from the bronx when your actually harvart white boy crusin round in daddys bentley dnb scatboxin on your iphone12

prob not even from the states.. probs canadian..
Watch you're fucking mouth with that Canadian shit breh!!!!!!