Catch and Release Episode 6 (likwid)

beknoxx

7/11 7/11
VIP Junglist
Here is the new one.....all likwid on this one. My view of likwid may be a little different than everybody elses but hey.

TL
1. Ed:It - Viewpoint
2. Lenzman - Cherry Blossom
3. Joakuim - Feel
4. Lenzman - Got My Mind Up
5. Tokyo Prose - Ventura
6. Lenzman - Golden Age feat. Dan Stezo and Steo
7. Mindmapper and Silvahfonk - Restless
8. MC DRS - The View feat. LSB and Tyler Daley (Calibre RMX)
9. Lenzman and Forren - Never Enough
10. Calibre - Thoughtless
11. Ed:It - All Away feat. Pennygiles
12. Lenzman - Homie Don't Play That
13. LSB - Remedy
14. Joakuim - Manimal

lots of lenzman! will check this out in the next week

Safe vydx! This is series I'm doing where I play all the new tunes I've bagged with some older ones to bridge the gaps...... So a lot of lenzman ha ha.

Thanks Elspectro.... i know you like the likwid so hope you enjoy this one.
Yep, this has been my favorite of the series so far. I've been listening to most of these tracks myself within the past week or two. I need to get those Ed:It and Joakuim tracks (and that Calibre track...just checked on Discogs and I don't have it)

Last edited:
Nice session, similar to Elspectro I've been listening to the Lenzman EP but didn't know the Ed:it or Joakuim tunes. Nice blends, right off the bat with Viewpoint and Cherry Blossom. Deffo be giving this one a few runs at home.
As usual given it a share on our sites too :)
Cheers.

Yep, this has been my favorite of the series so far. I've been listening to most of these tracks myself within the past week or two. I need to get those Ed:It and Joakuim tracks (and that Calibre track...just checked on Discogs and I don't have it)

Safe Elspectro thought you would dig this one. That Ed:it EP on Shogun is some of the best stuff Shogun has put out lately if you ask me but im a sucker for Ed:it tracks ha ha. Joakuim is so underrated as a producer.... don't hear enough of his tunes in mixes. Check his back catalog some gems in there.
EZ

Nice session, similar to Elspectro I've been listening to the Lenzman EP but didn't know the Ed:it or Joakuim tunes. Nice blends, right off the bat with Viewpoint and Cherry Blossom. Deffo be giving this one a few runs at home.
As usual given it a share on our sites too :)
Cheers.

Safe D.E.D! Thanks for the words and the repost as always. This one came together pretty easy which means the next one will be shit ha ha. I should finish yours today and will hit you back mang.

Catching up with this series at the moment. This one was fire!

Safe vanden! I appreciate the listen and support as always mang. Bringing the series back this year but with some changes to help me keep up.
Ez

@HAB would like to get your thoughts on this one if u get a chance. And I came up with an alias for u.....gunner s Thompson ha ha.

Lovely! Impeccably mixed as always, you are a great dj man. Gotta say it's tough for me to keep up with all the releases as much as I used to so I love hearing these! Looking forward to the next one...

Lovely! Impeccably mixed as always, you are a great dj man. Gotta say it's tough for me to keep up with all the releases as much as I used to so I love hearing these! Looking forward to the next one...

Thanks mang....means a lot when somebody u respect says something like that so thank u. The series was kind of thought of for people who don't have time for releases and a way for me to get all the new tunes I buy out. So many times I buy tunes and they never make it to a mix. This way I stay busy too ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom