Catch and Release Episode 4

beknoxx

7/11 7/11
VIP Junglist
So I'm going to try to bring this series back this year. I started it last year but had a bunch of stuff happen with work and right when I got going I had to stop. Hopefully I can keep this going and I also have some friends that will do some break editions for the series I think. This one is just a quick one to get the series going again. These are all the tunes I picked up so far this year minus the Zero T and Calibre tunes. I had a bunch of free tunes that I missed a long the way and threw them in as well. Halftime one is coming next and will be the same thing.
EZ

TL
1. Gran Calavera - Damaged (free)
2. Ed:it - Heart Of Fire
3. Taelimb and Conscience - Oxygen (free)
4. The Upbeats - SSxUB (Ulterior Motive RMX) Name Your Price
5. DBR UK and Denial - Poison Light
6. Bonobo - Eyes Down (Gran Calavera Bootleg) free
7. Zero T - Lowball
8. Andy Skopes and Denial - Missions feat. Blackeye
9. Zero T - Dice Game
10. Mikal - When The Wind Changes
11. Calibre - Multi Tasking
12. Mikal - If We Become

yes mate on it!

Safe Danny! Apologies to ur ears for the missions dice game mix. I damn near trainwrecked that one. Don't remember it being that bad till I listened back. Too late now ha ha. U still doing that show? I haven't seen anything new from u in a while......

Safe Danny! Apologies to ur ears for the missions dice game mix. I damn near trainwrecked that one. Don't remember it being that bad till I listened back. Too late now ha ha. U still doing that show? I haven't seen anything new from u in a while......

Just listened to it, enjoyed it from start to finish, that missions dice game mix was off but you recovered it mate

DBR UK and Denial - Poison Light > Bonobo - Eyes Down (Gran Calavera Bootleg) > Zero T - Lowball > Andy Skopes and Denial - Missions feat. Blackeye is worth a mention, loved the selection there, tunes work really well together, also never heard of Gran Calavera before but feeling his tunes, need to grab those free DL's in your mix

also the Zero T - Dice Game > Mikal - When The Wind Changes mix was fire, when the wind changes is probably my favourite tune this month can't wait to get the vinyl, drums from dice games worked well over it

Not doing the show anymore mate but will have 2 mixes coming up very soon for friends, one of them I have recorded just need to send across and gotta do another one tonight, gonna lock myself in my room with a bit of smoke and get that shit sorted haha

Just listened to it, enjoyed it from start to finish, that missions dice game mix was off but you recovered it mate

DBR UK and Denial - Poison Light > Bonobo - Eyes Down (Gran Calavera Bootleg) > Zero T - Lowball > Andy Skopes and Denial - Missions feat. Blackeye is worth a mention, loved the selection there, tunes work really well together, also never heard of Gran Calavera before but feeling his tunes, need to grab those free DL's in your mix

also the Zero T - Dice Game > Mikal - When The Wind Changes mix was fire, when the wind changes is probably my favourite tune this month can't wait to get the vinyl, drums from dice games worked well over it

Not doing the show anymore mate but will have 2 mixes coming up very soon for friends, one of them I have recorded just need to send across and gotta do another one tonight, gonna lock myself in my room with a bit of smoke and get that shit sorted haha

Thanks Danny....you are a legend sir! Gran Calavera had a release on Flexout that was really nice so check that one too. Also some nice free DL's some halftime and standard DNB in there so snatch those up. Should have did the mix again because of that damn missions dice game but like i said i didn't realize how bad it was until i had already posted it ha ha.
I'm with you on that Mikal tho. I'm stoked for that release. Everything i have heard so far is sounding so good and absolutely loved playing all 3 of the tunes off of the sampler.
Don't smoke too much before you record ha ha. I remember me and my boi use to do mixes back in the day on cassettes and we would always take a smoke break after the 1st side. The 1st side would be fire and the 2nd side would be crazy as hell.....good times tho. Let me know when they are done mang!

Tight as always mate! I was listening while i was working, that eyesdown remix(!!) really grabbed my attention then literally everything after that was dope. big up

Tight as always mate! I was listening while i was working, that eyesdown remix(!!) really grabbed my attention then literally everything after that was dope. big up

Wattup Tensor! I was actually listening to your mix last night again while doing some work at the house.....such a good mix. That Eyesdown is dope and its free ha ha....looks like i will have the Rep one on the next mix as well. Thanks for the listen as always mang!

Thanks Danny....you are a legend sir! Gran Calavera had a release on Flexout that was really nice so check that one too. Also some nice free DL's some halftime and standard DNB in there so snatch those up. Should have did the mix again because of that damn missions dice game but like i said i didn't realize how bad it was until i had already posted it ha ha.
I'm with you on that Mikal tho. I'm stoked for that release. Everything i have heard so far is sounding so good and absolutely loved playing all 3 of the tunes off of the sampler.
Don't smoke too much before you record ha ha. I remember me and my boi use to do mixes back in the day on cassettes and we would always take a smoke break after the 1st side. The 1st side would be fire and the 2nd side would be crazy as hell.....good times tho. Let me know when they are done mang!

yeah man need to check that Gran Calavera on flexout!

the mikal album Is too good, was holding out hoping headz will do a vinyl bundle but nothing as of yet!

yeah smoking while mixing there is a fine line haha I mix a lot better when nicely toasted but if I'm too baked then selection goes out the window and I just end up playing tunes I wanna hear rather that tunes that go well lol

Just seen you half time mix mate will be giving that a listen when I get a chance and will let you know when I get these mixes out!

Just finished listening through this one. Really enjoyed the whole thing, especially from Dice Game on to the end...the miss didn't bother me. Going to listen to the rest either tonight or tomorrow

Just finished listening through this one. Really enjoyed the whole thing, especially from Dice Game on to the end...the miss didn't bother me. Going to listen to the rest either tonight or tomorrow

Thanks mang. Gonna try to keep this thing going this year. Gonna get that newcomer DJ of the year award ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom