Catch and Release 16 (Ruff)

beknoxx

7/11 7/11
VIP Junglist
Finally get to get back to the series. This one is some different sounds from me but I have really been digging this kind of style as of late thanks to @Jwood27 @Vydx @jmzmaloney . Safe fellas for your last mixes and the tunes you have been posting in Scat......tried to hold back a little and let some of the tunes ride here and there.
EZ

TL
1. Response - It's Not OK
2. Digital, Nomine and Theory - No Sleep
3. Soul Intent - Deeper
4. Amoss - This Is The Reason
5. Lynch Kingsley - Eden
6. Conduct - Bat Country
7. Seba and Method One - Silicon Nature
8. Coma and Arkaik - Suffocate
9. Commix - Justified (Spectrasoul rmx)
10. Coma and Semitone - System
11. Total Science - Notes Of Blue
12. Lynch Kingsley - Vision Of Suffering
13. Digital and Spirit - Out Of Time
14. Kolectiv and Retraflex - General Dub
15. Soul Intent - Love Me
16. Digital, Drumsound and Bassline Smith - Fire
17. Nucleus and Paradox - Videoman
18. Soul Intent feat. E - Heaven Tempo
19. Villem - Shimmer (G.H.O.S.T rmx)
20. Seba and Method One - Let's Be Done With This

Last edited:
Any mix finishing with Let's Be Done With This is bound to be huge! All over this mate :2thumbs:

This is definitely not what I expected to see in the tracklist. But I am totally on it!

Absolutely brilliant!
The whole mix rolled really well, I'm really into this sound atm.
Its Not OK > No Sleep
Videoman > Heaven Tempo
Fire.

This was wicked, Knoxx! Real different vibe from your usual, certainly enjoyed and had me bobbing along at work today. Nice dark bouncy tip and it really worked!

Absolutely brilliant!
The whole mix rolled really well, I'm really into this sound atm.
Its Not OK > No Sleep
Videoman > Heaven Tempo
Fire.

Thanks D.E.D been getting back into this sound lately myself. My favorite was Love Me/Fire something about that one for me. Will talk soon!

This was wicked, Knoxx! Real different vibe from your usual, certainly enjoyed and had me bobbing along at work today. Nice dark bouncy tip and it really worked!

Thanks for the listen and words HAB. Definitely something different from me but i had a blast on this one....gonna do another one and then back to what you would expect. Don't keep us waiting to long for your next one!

Banging mix, carefully selected tunes that go well with each other, liked how the mix takes you through different vibes but keeps it rough throughout. The Deeper -> This Is The Reason was real nice and the Lynch Kingsley tunes just don't fuck about. Another sick blend was Arkaik & Coma - Suffocate -> Spectrasoul remix of Justified, and Notes OF Blue -> Vision Of Suffering

Nice peaks and troughs as well. From the darkest of rollers from Response to the laid back sounds of Conduct into break heavy territory from Digital and Lynch Kingsley and the oldskool vibes of Love Me, you've shown us how you can take us on a journey effortlessly, well played my friend.

As they say, Kenny Ken/10 would go b2b :teeth:

Safe vydx....i tried to play some tunes u guys have got me I to along with some that I have found along the way as well as keep what I like to do mixing wise. The mix came about really easy. Threw about 50 tunes in a folder and just started playing and everything was working. Got another one like this coming up. Thanks for the words for real mang....got me all :oops:ha ha kidding.

yes man just listened to this mix and it is a big one, you obviously know how to deliver the iron fist and the velvet glove :teeth:

selection and mixing was tight throughout as always but my best part had to be Kolectiv and Retraflex - General Dub > Soul Intent - Love Me > Digital, Drumsound and Bassline Smith - Fire > Nucleus and Paradox - Videoman > Soul Intent feat. E - Heaven Tempo, loved the selection there beks, also not heard general dub before may have to grab that one

Big ups beks always like to hear new mixes from you mate!

yes man just listened to this mix and it is a big one, you obviously know how to deliver the iron fist and the velvet glove :teeth:

selection and mixing was tight throughout as always but my best part had to be Kolectiv and Retraflex - General Dub > Soul Intent - Love Me > Digital, Drumsound and Bassline Smith - Fire > Nucleus and Paradox - Videoman > Soul Intent feat. E - Heaven Tempo, loved the selection there beks, also not heard general dub before may have to grab that one

Big ups beks always like to hear new mixes from you mate!

Bro I just woke up and seen this and seriously busted out laughing.....big ups Danny!

Back
Top Bottom