Catch and Release 10 (Halftime)

beknoxx

7/11 7/11
VIP Junglist
And we're back!!!! ha ha. So this is number 10 and this one has some tunes that are out of my element so to speak. I have never tried a mix like this and I thought this one turned out pretty good. I missed on Crossguard for where I wanted to throw it but it was throwing me off for some reason so had to bring it in late. Other than that it's good.
EZ

TL
1. ASC - Vanium
2. The Last Hero - Silent Hill
3. Concealed Identity - Calavera
4. Shiken Hanzo - The Reaping
5. The Last Hero - Roland Tembo
6. Owl, DYL and ILL K - Lake of Consciousness
7. Shiken Hanzo - Aikaido
8. Owl - Outland
9. Concealed Identity - Levanter
10. ASC - Space Echo
11. Fuj - Meanderthal
12. Bredren - Endless Light
13. Owl - Proplyds
14. Shiken Hanzo - Crossguard
15. Owl and ILL K - Swing Water
16. Aeon Waves - Time (Owl RMX)

listening now, will edit to give comments

E: almost done now and this one flows better than nr 9 despite (or perhaps because of) having fewer tunes.

Solid selection right there, loving the inclusion of Shiken Hanzo and The Last Hero offerings as well as the Owl stuff

The opening ASC tune was great choice btw

Last edited:
listening now, will edit to give comments

E: almost done now and this one flows better than nr 9 despite (or perhaps because of) having fewer tunes.

Solid selection right there, loving the inclusion of Shiken Hanzo and The Last Hero offerings as well as the Owl stuff

The opening ASC tune was great choice btw

Safe Vydx! Like i said before this is the 1st time i went this route with tune selection so i kind of wanted to hear what somebody else thought about it. Sounds like i did alright with it tho. Thank for the listens mang!
EZ

Back
Top Bottom