Caspa - Reach For The Sky (Break remix)

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
OH MY GOD!! A new break tune was uploaded today, but no one posted it because they're worried about being called a fag if they think it's a bit naff, because EVERYONE on this forum knows that Break is absolutely flawless in every way and has never put out a shit tune ever.

discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Need to give it a few extra listens, might actually grow on me even more. So far I'd say it's not the kind of a tune I'd play out but as far as the music itself goes I really like it. Just something a bit different from Break this time.

it' just a bit different from what i expected, deffo not bad though need a few more listens

From the comments I was expecting this to be cheesey as anything but it's not at all, hats off to Break for doing something different, I like it

What the hell are you all on about? That's one of the best things I've heard from Break in aaages...

Vocal is completely over the top but still great, the rest of the tune is sick, pure deepness, and those fills and that deep halftime bass and those massive pitched down strings are just pushing every retro-Headz nostalgia button there is.

OH NOES HE MADE A TUNE THAT ISN'T A PLODDY NEURO BANGER AND NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK ABOUT ANYTHING

theres nothing surprising about this tune at all, i wouldn't even say 'it's a bit different for break'

if you dont think a bass heavy, dub styley, piece of crunchy drum and bass music like this is not to be expected from break then I don't know what break you've been listening to

Back
Top Bottom