Caspa - Marmite (Original Sin Remix)

deadly tune, he is remixing everything...

i am not racist in the slightest but i think its jokes that it says at the beginning "love black music, love 1xtra" when caspa is white and so is OS, jus a little rant that i think is really daft.

Last edited:
i am not racist in the slightly but i think its jokes that it says at the beginning "love black music, love 1xtra" when caspa is white and so is OS, jus a little rant that i think is really daft.

It is odd, Crissy Criss has a show on there, so did Friction and neither are black.

I think it's slightly racist towards white people - why isn't there a radio station specifically for us eh BBC?

Bad tune still.

It is odd, Crissy Criss has a show on there, so did Friction and neither are black.

I think it's slightly racist towards white people - why isn't there a radio station specifically for us eh BBC?

I've always thought this, if Radio One had clips that said "Radio One, the best in white music" then all hell would break lose about it.

Yea thats true, all this political correctness Its all a bit one sided, I always think making the seperations like that is worse than the people theyre calling "racist".

ye i no what you mean mate, this has pissed me off for a long while!! dont get me wrong i have no problem with any race, colour or religion but what your saying is right, if it was "playing the best in white music" they would pull out the racism card straight up

anyways regardin the tune, ye sounds like a banga, pretty similar to 8 figure tho...

Last edited:
most 'white' music is derived from black music anyway

as for this tune.....OS is remixing dubstep now? really?

deadly tune, he is remixing everything...

i am not racist in the slightest but i think its jokes that it says at the beginning "love black music, love 1xtra" when caspa is white and so is OS, jus a little rant that i think is really daft.

innit and the mobos wtf if there was the mowos it would b racist this countries a joke

Back
Top Bottom