Caspa Essential Mix

Mala fo' sho'

I have no idea why Caspa is getting an essential mix. Made it big with rusko but production wise he's been left for dust.

Mala fo' sho'

I have no idea why Caspa is getting an essential mix. Made it big with rusko but production wise he's been left for dust.

Notice your from manchester did you manage to get down an see his set at Paradise Factory??? By far the best dubstep set I have heard or witnissed.

Mala fo' sho'

Well tbh since Rusko did the last dubstep essential mix I think they should defo use someone else as they both have a very similar mid range sound

Notice your from manchester did you manage to get down an see his set at Paradise Factory??? By far the best dubstep set I have heard or witnissed.

Yeah I used to work for paradise factory and warehouse project selling tickets so I was down there pretty much every week. Mala was incredible.

Have you played out in manchester at all?

Yeah I used to work for paradise factory and warehouse project selling tickets so I was down there pretty much every week. Mala was incredible.

Have you played out in manchester at all?

Nah not yet... What about you?

Also yeah that set was bangin was hooked on dubstep after that

caspa's not quite as bad as rusko (selection-wise) in my opinion
still would much prefer someone like mala, reso or maybe even kito

i wish burial would do an essential mix, that would be epic
d bridge should do one too

forgot to post this before guys but apparently Mala has already done an essential mix, he did 40 min along side Plastician and Roll Deep pretty old but aparently its sick.

Right Click Save As

This Saturday 11th July

Should be ok, would prefer a Vex'd or Mala essential mix

This should still be big, mala would of been sick though.

Edit: Just read Scotty's post, Looking forward to listenign to mala's. Shame its not just mala doing a full 2 hours or so.

caspa's not quite as bad as rusko (selection-wise) in my opinion
still would much prefer someone like mala, reso or maybe even kito

i wish burial would do an essential mix, that would be epic
d bridge should do one too

I prefer caspa's sets as Rusko tends to play a lot of his own tracks in his mixes.

Burial essential mix would be amazing! wonder what sort of selection he would come out with.

Last edited:

Edit: Just read Scotty's post, Looking forward to listenign to mala's. Shame its not just mala doing a full 2 hours or so.

I prefer caspa's sets as Rusko tends to play a lot of his own tracks in his mixes.

Burial essential mix would be amazing! wonder what sort of selection he would come out with.

There was talk of Burial doing a DJ Kicks but apparently the trackisting was face :mad:

There was talk of Burial doing a DJ Kicks but apparently the trackisting was face :mad:

Yeah thats been going round for ages, gave up on that!!! Would of been big, but doesn't look like its happening. I'm hoping burial got some new material to come, especially after his collaboration with four tet!

On another note, i want to hear an emalkay essential mix!

Burial would have been my 3rd choice for an essential mix

Back
Top Bottom