cartridges

fevezz

nom nom nom nom!
i need new cartridges, mine are crap, and my budget ranges from $35 (each) to about $60 (each) which is seriously pushing it for my broke-azz. i've been recommended the shure m25c, but i think i can afford better, yeah?

im just gonna be doing mixing, no scratching.

tham banana ones are pretty top of the night -e ones i think thyre called? theyre the ones you always see in the nightclubs with the flourescant style, think its ortofon night-e

I did a one off expenditure of £100
And bought some black concorde ortofons
3yrs later and theyre still just as filthy on the frequencys :twisted:

shure whitelabels, dont fucking bother, get some ortafons in same price range. ive spent so much replacing stylus for the shures, maybe im too heavy handed tho....

[Politrix];418243 said:
shure whitelabels, dont fucking bother, get some ortafons in same price range. ive spent so much replacing stylus for the shures, maybe im too heavy handed tho....

I had the same agro with Whitelabel stylii. Replaced them with Shure M35Xs and couldn't be happier. Best sounding carts I've ever used

Ortophon Concordes all the way, with Night Club S or Elektro. Last for fucking ages and take bare amounts of absuse!

I've got two stanton disc masters 2 , but need to replace the stylus on them.. hopefully with this paycheck I can do so.

Back
Top Bottom