cartridges

fevezz

nom nom nom nom!
i need new cartridges, mine are crap, and my budget ranges from $35 (each) to about $60 (each) which is seriously pushing it for my broke-azz. i've been recommended the shure m25c, but i think i can afford better, yeah?

im just gonna be doing mixing, no scratching.

DJHaze

tham banana ones are pretty top of the night -e ones i think thyre called? theyre the ones you always see in the nightclubs with the flourescant style, think its ortofon night-e

CH3SH

CH3SH - Naphalm Audio
I did a one off expenditure of £100
And bought some black concorde ortofons
3yrs later and theyre still just as filthy on the frequencys :twisted:

[Politrix]

Peace & fucking, believe!
VIP Junglist
shure whitelabels, dont fucking bother, get some ortafons in same price range. ive spent so much replacing stylus for the shures, maybe im too heavy handed tho....

DTR

the village idiot
VIP Junglist
[Politrix];418243 said:
shure whitelabels, dont fucking bother, get some ortafons in same price range. ive spent so much replacing stylus for the shures, maybe im too heavy handed tho....

I had the same agro with Whitelabel stylii. Replaced them with Shure M35Xs and couldn't be happier. Best sounding carts I've ever used

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
Ortophon Concordes all the way, with Night Club S or Elektro. Last for fucking ages and take bare amounts of absuse!

fserna

VIP Junglist
I've got two stanton disc masters 2 , but need to replace the stylus on them.. hopefully with this paycheck I can do so.

Top Bottom