Cartridge + Stylus help

drucey

hello people can anybody point me in the right direction to what Cartridge + Stylus to use for mixing drum & bass? and if i really matters? cheers :)

depends whnat your style of mixing is,ie do you scratch?do lots of rewinds or gota oversized arm that nocks the needle flying lol?if so you may want a heavy robust 1 maybe a scratching 1?shure m447,or if u just mix sound from 1 tune to the next and dont really do anything else then u can choose a normal needle,read the desriptions on the web each needle tells you how its used and wwhat its capabilities are.

thanks mate same sort of style you see at these raves really!! andy c etc lol. Only wish i could scratch lol :( nice one pal :) cheers!!

M447s are belter, and compared to some needles are not too expensive...last forever and you could easily remove your tone arm with the stylus and cart on the end, batter a tramp in the early hours gget home and still listen to your favorite Chaz and Dave EP with out any disruptions.

What Ortofon Concorde would you say are the best?
Ive got djs, but is there much difference between them all?

What Ortofon Concorde would you say are the best?
Ive got djs, but is there much difference between them all?

I have these. sound all good to me
OTCCNPROS.JPG

not a clue mate, I dont have enough money to keep trying loads :/ These work well for me so I will stick with them. Do you have the blue ones?

Back
Top Bottom