Cartel - Can't Turn Back (mastered Version)

It's a really good tune; perhaps the labels you sent to were looking for a different sub-genre?

I can't think of any criticism... I really liked the bass, and the drums are solid. Well, I guess all you can do is keep making new stuff...

Shop it to more labels man, maybe to DJ's that play this type of music as well? Friction? Other dnb radio shows? Its too good to not get someone interested IMO.

PM me about the DL, very big tune, and I will be starting to DJ at a monthly night, and I wanna drop it :)

I really like this track, heavy rollers are the one. That vocal samples sets it off! You wanna colab on a tune? PM me if your interested.

Great song Cartel. This song is sounding prime to me. I am sorry you did not get a deal on it. Keep trying. And always remember you got fans here.

Superhuman needs to come in here, and take note....this is how drum and bass should be done! Top work fella!

Comparing me to superhuman? What the fuck am i doing on this forum if im that good?

Thanks for all the kind words gents. to be honest my efforts in sending out the track were pretty poor, i only sent it to a handfull of labels. A lot of them seem to ask to send demos through aim, and then they dont accept messages when there offline! So its a bit tricky.

Thanks for the great feedback tho!

Comparing me to superhuman? What the fuck am i doing on this forum if im that good?

Thanks for all the kind words gents. to be honest my efforts in sending out the track were pretty poor, i only sent it to a handfull of labels. A lot of them seem to ask to send demos through aim, and then they dont accept messages when there offline! So its a bit tricky.

Thanks for the great feedback tho!

Haha, man I wasn't comparing you to him, I meant he could take note on what drum and bass should sound like, which is this track!

Haha, man I wasn't comparing you to him, I meant he could take note on what drum and bass should sound like, which is this track!

there was no offence taken man i was joking. superhuman has become an idol of mine over the last 24hrs, a truely inspirational bloke!

Thanks jaspervc, ill check it out. And wingz, ive linked you up man!

Would love to get my hands on this if you could send DL, got a real thump it, lovely stuff.

I think it's very Critical, you should fire it at that camp if you haven't already.

nice one guys, dizzledee, i have pm'd you a link!

Subprime, audio animals did it. £25, a baragain for the quality of work they did. 10/10 marks to them! They may have questionable remix comps but there mastering is big!

Back
Top Bottom