CARNIVAL 2 WEEKS TO GO

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
SO where are the best systems gonna be ?
Where are the best after parties gonna be ?
What days
and whos going ...I got a crew of at least 10 headed..lest get the link up people...could be MASSIVE

heard it's shank city down there. ain't been/don't live there so wouldn't know, but some of the lineups on the afterparties look sick

Can get pretty messy if the wrong crowd rocks up. Not as good as it's cracked up to be IMO, still good having a lil wander about tho

always had a great time at the carnival, will definitely try and get up there again this year. Does anyone know of any decent after parties?

I've been every year since i was 6, I'm now 22. I've never had a bad year and I've never had any trouble whatsoever. The best drum and bass bit is on all saints road just by the park. It can get a little grimey down there towards the end but apart from that it's wicked!

I had my whole weekend planned out...

Broke my fucking toe Sunday though, now i'm gutted :(

If you go, make sure you attend the Red Bull Music Academy Stage...

Rodigan, Major Lazer & Sticky amongst many others.

I'm glad I hadn't got around to buying my Hardware ticket otherwise i'd be screwin' :mad:

Rampage, Colville Square
The legendary Rampage sound system is back for 2010 with the usual mix of hip hop, bashment and club RnB, ready to pump throughout carnival weekend. Rampage has been a key feature of the Notting Hill Carnival for over 10 years, regularly attracting crowds of devoted partygoers and live acts. Past acts include Ms Dynamite, Sean Paul, Mos def and Dizzee Rascal, and this year Rampage have a whole road dedicated to their very special sound.

Also in the area:
Jah Observer, Junction of Ledbury Road and Talbot Road
Channel One, Leamington Rd Villas
CMC Matrix, All Saints Rd
People's Sound, All Saints Rd
Mangrove Sound, All Saints Rd
Killawatt, St. Lukes Rd
Different Strokes, St. Lukes Rd
Sir Lloyd, Tavistock Rd
Disco Hustlers, Powis Square
King Tubbys, Clydesdale Rd
Rapattack, All Saints Rd
Disya Generation, Powis Terrace
Metro Glory, Ledbury Rd
Gazs Rockin Blues, Talbot Rd
Nasty Love Mixing Lab, Colville Gdns
The Fun Bunch, Sutherland Place/Talbot Rd

I had my whole weekend planned out...

Broke my fucking toe Sunday though, now i'm gutted :(

If you go, make sure you attend the Red Bull Music Academy Stage...

Rodigan, Major Lazer & Sticky amongst many others.

I'm glad I hadn't got around to buying my Hardware ticket otherwise i'd be screwin' :mad:

broken toe is minor you pussyclart. get hardware ticket.

Rampage, Colville Square
The legendary Rampage sound system is back for 2010 with the usual mix of hip hop, bashment and club RnB, ready to pump throughout carnival weekend. Rampage has been a key feature of the Notting Hill Carnival for over 10 years, regularly attracting crowds of devoted partygoers and live acts. Past acts include Ms Dynamite, Sean Paul, Mos def and Dizzee Rascal, and this year Rampage have a whole road dedicated to their very special sound.

Also in the area:
Jah Observer, Junction of Ledbury Road and Talbot Road
Channel One, Leamington Rd Villas
CMC Matrix, All Saints Rd
People's Sound, All Saints Rd
Mangrove Sound, All Saints Rd
Killawatt, St. Lukes Rd
Different Strokes, St. Lukes Rd
Sir Lloyd, Tavistock Rd
Disco Hustlers, Powis Square
King Tubbys, Clydesdale Rd
Rapattack, All Saints Rd
Disya Generation, Powis Terrace
Metro Glory, Ledbury Rd
Gazs Rockin Blues, Talbot Rd
Nasty Love Mixing Lab, Colville Gdns
The Fun Bunch, Sutherland Place/Talbot Rd

i am the only one that never heard of any of these???
i heard the nine bar were gna set-up?

"Norman Jay

End of..."

This. Head to his good times tent and you'll be casual. I usually find that anywhere near the 1xtra bits is where you find teeneagers generally looking to stab/bottle/rob you

i go every year always sick, think quite a few of my mates are heading down!

any idea where major lazer are playing? can't be missing that!

dunno yet, my make finishes work at 8 on friday in bristol, so maybe fri night or sat morning, will keep the post updated, def linkin with chloe and a few others there!

Carnival's on sunday/monday mate!

Lets hope Matrix Sound System have fixed their speakers this year coz we cant have a repeat of last year...

Back
Top Bottom