Carlsberg Export @ Tesco - £5 a crate

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
Carlsberg Export @ Tesco - £5 a crate

Carlsberg Export (18x275ml and 20x275ml) on offer at £5 a crate at Tesco.

Good thing abut Tesco is that they will give you a raincheck voucher if the promo item is out of stock, so you can get the item at the promo price when it comes back in stock even if it's gone back up to normal price.

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
is this likely to last until friday?
would of thought so most promotions like this last 2 wks - a month
, there cashing in ready for halloween parties so get there quick and like they say if its gone you get a raincheck voucher so you can come back and get it for £5 when stocks in even though promo is over ....

:wave:

DeeGun

banned on facebook
VIP Junglist
DAMN!!Tesco 4 Germany..bitterly needed:D
I cant stop dreaming about the hypermarket in Reading...:twisted:

shadowdemon1990

Original Nuttah
VIP Junglist
Got like 8 crates last week :D
I'm gunna stock up on them voucher things, so what do i do if there out of stock ??
Do i have 2 ask some1 who works there if they have anymore out the back ? then when they say no be like can i have 1 of them vouchers so i can get them when there back in :shrug:

DnB Skanker

DnB Skanker
shokin this could cum in handy this friday.......ill tell evry1 ill get there beer :D and keep shhhh bout the prices looooool nar oj hectik piss up agwarn tho

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
Got like 8 crates last week :D
I'm gunna stock up on them voucher things, so what do i do if there out of stock ??
Do i have 2 ask some1 who works there if they have anymore out the back ? then when they say no be like can i have 1 of them vouchers so i can get them when there back in :shrug:
ok if the store is out of stock , out front and back go to the customer service desk and get the raincheck voucher there ..

:wave:

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
I think I know what I'm doing tonight, need a piss up had a proper shit weekend, an aint on the best start of the week either. So Fuck it piss up an a mix for me!!!!

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Cunts.

Although, in our Echo it said it caused mayhem at our biggest Tesco (where I went earlier). 4 people got injured, and one person was arrested lol