Carlito + Addiction - Such A Feeling - Creative Source

DJAccess

After what seems to have been an eternity on plate, Fabio has finally decided that this eagerly awaited funk roller has been sufficiently hyped enough to warrant a release!!! If you havent been fortunate enough to catch this tune out and about or on Fabio and Groove's show, we'll give you a quick run down on what it's all about...

Such A Feeling opens with a short 2 step break intro accompanied by the familiar "Just Wanna Be" female vocal hook and builds up to drop into uplifting bass. A basic but exteremly effective formula, similar to the earlier solo Carlito release on Defunked - So Liquid. As you would expect with these boys, Liquid Funk all the way but sure to fit into any set save those Ray Keith esque excursions into filthy nasty amen breaks. Caned by the likes of Fabio, Grooverider, Bailey, Addiction... all the usual suspects. Sure to feature in a number of sets for the forseeable future.

Just Wanna Be is the weaker of the two cuts but still warrants a play especially for those of a funkier persuasion. As with the A-side this piece opens with tight beats and a catchy male vocal " I Don't Need Nobody Else To Tell Me What To Do".

Definitely a worthy purchase and an overall outstanding return to the limelight for the much respected Creative Source label, look out for future releases from Calibre coming soon including a much vaunted 2nd album...

;)

This is a really nice record. I might pick one up for myself. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom