Carbon Reign - New Dark/Jump up dnb producers

djwhitehaze

ILL-HAZE
VIP Junglist
check em out and let me know what you think of em??

production of these guys is just gettin better and better every time they send me stuff!

some of there stuff is even startin to sound a bit renegade hardwarey but im more into the dark jump up stuff they do

www.myspace.com/carbonreign

let me no :D

im not one for ma dark stuff. i do lyk some (diplodocus, submerged etc.) bu these guys hav sum sik tunes man. reali lyk em. big up for the link.

im not one for ma dark stuff. i do lyk some (diplodocus, submerged etc.) bu these guys hav sum sik tunes man. reali lyk em. big up for the link.

ye mate im the same but the production these guys are puttin in is maddness!

no worries fella

wow... wasn't expecting that!

good way... very high production values! as said the darker side aint always my ting, but this i quite enjoyed!

although someone said diplodocus was dark? :confused: more :clown: than dark (i fucking love it whatever it is!)

good way... very high production values! as said the darker side aint always my ting, but this i quite enjoyed!

although someone said diplodocus was dark? :confused: more :clown: than dark (i fucking love it whatever it is!)

wikid man, glad you like em.. should be more from these guys soon and also we got ideas of pushin a label sometime soon but all ideas atm

cool man, if you do go for a label... don't sell yourself short and go only digital, save the capital and get proper vinyl distributed ;)

ye man would go for vinyl if we did but like i said its all ideas atm and also i dont want to jump into anything too young if ya get me

Back
Top Bottom