car in egyptian protest murks many

co0ke

windowlicker
VIP Junglist
couldnt find egypt thread so apologies if repost
apparently car belongs to a diplomat? pretty grim...
from 0.25

Last edited by a moderator:

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
Thats fucking disgusting!! Whos driving? Someone to do with the government?

Ive got hit by a car when i was 12, believe me it aint funny.

I hope they caught up with it.

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
Not really something to joke about is it? The fact that it's deliberate makes it fucking appauling.
we all make cheeky jokes about things that happens in reality ... u telling me u have never smerk,cracked a wise line over a diana,micheal jackson,the list is endless type of joke *say know more* ;) ... im not gunna argue online about it all,"we all do it" at some point but to different subjects which the individual chooses to ,... end of story .

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Not a problem Panty it's just I'm stll in shock at the video mate!

Like the way it's being described as a diplomat's car even though it's a van and there doesnt appear to be any evidence to show it belongs to an embassy. Very easy to blame it on foreigners.

It's more likely one of Mubarack's supporters that's flipped. Bearing in mind that America gives more money to Egypt than it does to Israel it's likely the story's been twisted a bit.

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
Not a problem Panty it's just I'm stll in shock at the video mate!
:) ;) :)

Like the way it's being described as a diplomat's car even though it's a van and there doesnt appear to be any evidence to show it belongs to an embassy. Very easy to blame it on foreigners.

It's more likely one of Mubarack's supporters that's flipped. Bearing in mind that America gives more money to Egypt than it does to Israel it's likely the story's been twisted a bit.
considering alot of the rubbish thats going on is headed up by "anti-government protesters" you can see why they have quickly come to the concultion that it is a diplomat's car

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Looks like if you're on the brink of a revolution the rules break down a bit...

This time it's clearly a police van...

Last edited by a moderator:

Dj Dirty Pimp

VIP Junglist
thats nasty man, as usual our media are not showing this stuff and trying to make out that the protesters are all bad. i posted video to bbc news, lets see if we hear about it

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
The driver actually swerves to the right to hit as many people as possible :mad:

First revolution in Tunisia, now Egypt and Jordan. Anyone for a game of dominoes?

Last edited:

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
The driver actually swerves to the right to hit as many people as possible :mad: I'll be fucked if that's anyone other than a devoted Mubarak follower/employee...looks like he's released the hounds!

First revolution in Tunisia, now Egypt and Jordan. Anyone for a game of dominoes?
If the Muslim Brotherhood take over in Egypt... brb bunker