car amp

one time i tried plugin the amp into the wall...by gettin a plug socket and cable and solderin the power cable ends to the power part of the amp...i turned it on and it blew up..i nearly killed myself..my flat went all dark cos all the power switches went off

one time i tried plugin the amp into the wall...by gettin a plug socket and cable and solderin the power cable ends to the power part of the amp...i turned it on and it blew up..i nearly killed myself..my flat went all dark cos all the power switches went off

man your fucking lucky..... your household electric is 240v.... more than enough to kill you

get a 240 - 12v convertor. would need to be able 2 handle quite a bit of current.
Or just use a car battery and link the remote and 12v terminals on the amp. will drain it tho

to my pc av got a car amp hooked up to a 1000w vibe fli sub and some toshiba surround sound speakers from a tv. you can get some serious bass out of that but all in all its no good as monitors because its bass heavy....

you need to connect the amp to the on/off switch to your stereo, otherwise the amp wont turn on...just a word of warning just in case you didnt know...normally its a thin blue cable that connects from the amp to the stereo, im not sure a mixer has one or stereo to be honest..?

just a thought?

go talk to a car audio shop. they got them boards set up with all the head units and speakers built into them, i dont know if they have them running off a car battery in store, could be worth a look

no they will have a convertor. the convertor will probably blow most of ur budget.

as for the remote turn on lead, link the terminal on the amp to the 12v terminal on the amp. and when your not using it, take the cable out.

job done

for a setup for parties you want a proper power amp mate..... im not sure how well a party would turn out after the amp goes and you dont know how to fix it

search the net.... you get loadsa power amps for under £250

Back
Top Bottom