CAPTURE -- who'd have thought?

maschinistom

VIP Junglist
))))) Whooooooo'd have thoooouuuught? ))))))))

Ya, well, you'd have thought Tom will come up with such a smelly supercheese track. Not me! Tell me this is complete bullsh*t and has nothing to do with dnb whatsoever and I will run to my PC and press alt F4.

however, if you see some potential in this one though .. pls let me know how to make it sound better.
I am, again, trying different export settings, so if it's a bit muddy and distorted it's that.
It sounds crystal clear, open, and wide when I play it back in my DAW ... Cheers folks!
track link >>> CAPTURE - edit May22

final edit:

Last edited:
If this was a roller I would defo play this.
Its awesome :D
I suggest to add more energetic elements like percs or maybe layer a energetic break underneath?
Also dont just alt + F4 the crap out of it because just one person says it has nothing to do with dnb ;)

If this was a roller I would defo play this.
Its awesome :D
I suggest to add more energetic elements like percs or maybe layer a energetic break underneath?
Also dont just alt + F4 the crap out of it because just one person says it has nothing to do with dnb ;)

thanks newcaise, appreciate it! at least someone likes this one :rolleyes:
i fully agree, should have some more elements to enhance energy & drive.
I will have a look later on today what i could add .. cheers bro !! :2thumbs:
PS: that 'someone' was my inervoice cos i'm not sure myself I should like this track or not :eek:

I like it! It reminds me on Freshes radio stuff or like sigma do some pianos and you can play this for bigger audience or do a running bassline not a reese but something like a newer sounding not so bleeping acid... or a played slaped bassguitar...

Really nice Maschi,

Im loving the trance melody and it sounds superb on this occasion. You know i usually bash for overcomp but nah i think since theres less going on this sounds perfect.

i think a few changes in the melody might help but i really enjoyed this.

I like it! It reminds me on Freshes radio stuff or like sigma do some pianos and you can play this for bigger audience or do a running bassline not a reese but something like a newer sounding not so bleeping acid... or a played slaped bassguitar...

Hey Greg! Not sure what ur trying to say mate but cheers for having a listen!! :rasta:

Really nice Maschi,

Im loving the trance melody and it sounds superb on this occasion. You know i usually bash for overcomp but nah i think since theres less going on this sounds perfect.

i think a few changes in the melody might help but i really enjoyed this.

Thanks Ron! Yep, as I tend to overload my tracks I tried keeping this as open/empty as I could. Glad the synths aren't peaking, thanks for pointing out! :2thumbs:

Nice vocals on this and I like some of the synths. Its chilled DNB which isnt what I generally listen to but that not a bad thing....

The build up and breakdowns are wicked, vocal works really well with the instruments and bass. The drop sounds a bit bare for the first 16 bars till the vocals come back in again, the second drop sounds better with its vocal stabs. That's my only criticism, great track otherwise!

The build up and breakdowns are wicked, vocal works really well with the instruments and bass. The drop sounds a bit bare for the first 16 bars till the vocals come back in again, the second drop sounds better with its vocal stabs. That's my only criticism, great track otherwise!

hey man, thanks for listening! you are right, I left the first drop empty to have a bit of a smooth effect when the vocals & synth come back in 16 bars after. thanks for your feedback, bro! :cool:

Hey man, nice tune! Like the vocals and the synths.
The beginning melody reminds me of a song played here on german radio. I hate it :D But as always that's just personal taste.
Drop is pretty clean and nice. Good work here. Have nothing to complain about.

Hey man, nice tune! Like the vocals and the synths.
The beginning melody reminds me of a song played here on german radio. I hate it :D But as always that's just personal taste.
Drop is pretty clean and nice. Good work here. Have nothing to complain about.

Cheers MF! Glad this one sounds good to u! What is that radio song .. can u send a link?

Back
Top Bottom