Capsika - Continental (liquid)

nice tune mate good vibes in this one, personally im not really feelin the drums u got goin, would of prefered them to be a lil cleaner less deliberate sounding breaks an less cluttered, but if thats the style your goin for then so be it, it didnt stop me from listenin all the way thru, an i love the vox there heavy an your edits are nice man good arrangement there, 2nd drop has a nice build, all in all good work mate im feelin this, look forward to heain more! peace!

I would've liked more lead-in to the drop, not necessarily drums, but a signal that things are about to go off. Surprising people is a good thing I guess but I'm so set to my formulas heh!

I really like it, really do tho. Nothing else to bitch about, the vocal is especially nice, with all the vocoding and that.

Oh wait, the lfo on the higher bass sound started to bother me a little but lucky for me you just on that moment took it down for a bit. thanks man.

Good one. Recommended for any liquid friends here.

edit: I have to point out that I like the beats especially, as opposed to the last poster.

Back
Top Bottom