Capone - Hands In The Air

Status
Not open for further replies.
awww, why'd you cut the vocal out of the clip, fellaz? the fun of the tune is the mellow female vocal on the long intro --> delayed, tension-filled breakdown --> formulaic (but damn enjoyable) dillinja rinse-out in the meat of the track. gotta hear it from the t-o-p to truly feel this one

This tune is absolute rubbish. Once again Dillinja puts his samplers & sequencers on autopilot, goes off and makes a cup of tea, et voila: another guaranteed floor filler is born.
This kind of thing infuriates me because I know the man is capable of creating some killer DnB tunes (Angels Fell, Massive, Tudor Rose, The Growler) yet he's happy to bang out nonsense like this.
*rant over*

Originally posted by skeletor
This tune is absolute rubbish. Once again Dillinja puts his samplers & sequencers on autopilot, goes off and makes a cup of tea, et voila: another guaranteed floor filler is born.
This kind of thing infuriates me because I know the man is capable of creating some killer DnB tunes (Angels Fell, Massive, Tudor Rose, The Growler) yet he's happy to bang out nonsense like this.
*rant over*

Hey, I'm with you on the rant. But I think the man has earned the right to do whatever he wants, and he did reportedly sell his flat to finance VSS, so it is really no wonder that he's trying to make a bunch of dancefloor smashers.

Who the hell buys this crap?

The He-Man fan up top knows the score! Dillinja is just pulling this crap out of his anus and packaging it as a record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom