Capone - Friday

would it be illegal if i bought this as an mp3 and then got it cut to vinyl?
surely its not cos ive bought it and im just changing the format, the same from vinyl to mp3?

hahaha...why would it be illegal?

as long as its decent quality mp3 (320 is the best) so it doesnt sound shit, theres no problem in doing that whatsoever

LOL it wouldnt be illegal no, if you have purchased a music file then you can do whatever the fuck you want with it, put it on vinyl, cd, tape whichever.

haha would it be illegal.. cracks me up.

If you're gonna cut a tune to vinyl make sure you buy the wav. file

320kbps mp3s are not ideal

There's quite a few things id like to get cut.

Logisitics Colourwheel being one of them. Think its guna have to be done very soon!

There's quite a few things id like to get cut.

Logisitics Colourwheel being one of them. Think its guna have to be done very soon!

i'd definitely get that done

but i got some wicked things y people like the brookes brothers, sub, culture shock etc that i'd like to put onto dub if i could afford it!!!

i'd definitely get that done

but i got some wicked things y people like the brookes brothers, sub, culture shock etc that i'd like to put onto dub if i could afford it!!!

How do those guys feel about passing it out to people to get cut to dub? Like if I said to Subfocus "Any chance I could get A Bit Patchy cut?" would his answer generally be fuck off?

Its something I definately want to look into in the future, alot of tunes that wont come out on vinyl that I need!

why dont u just play colourwheel off the cd??

and also does anyone know if the friction remix is coming out, cheers in advance

How do those guys feel about passing it out to people to get cut to dub? Like if I said to Subfocus "Any chance I could get A Bit Patchy cut?" would his answer generally be fuck off?

Its something I definately want to look into in the future, alot of tunes that wont come out on vinyl that I need!

thing is, i know all those guys so if i asked it'd probably be alright but if it was just a random the story may be a bit diferent but i'm not really sure....

thing is, i know all those guys so if i asked it'd probably be alright but if it was just a random the story may be a bit diferent but i'm not really sure....

Oh yeah I know what you mean. Obviously id never cut a dub without someones permission. I spose there not getting anything out of it really apart from a little extra exposure. But tunes that have been put on CD's like colourwheel, or even that tune Sigma gave away free a while back would be sick. £35 well spent IMO!

Oh yeah I know what you mean. Obviously id never cut a dub without someones permission. I spose there not getting anything out of it really apart from a little extra exposure. But tunes that have been put on CD's like colourwheel, or even that tune Sigma gave away free a while back would be sick. £35 well spent IMO!

Bruv, if you saw some of the bits i have sitting on my computer that i'd like to cut to dub...its insane! hahahaha

to be honest i know what i'm gonna cut if i eventually do decide to do it.

a bit patchy remix & timewarp vip (the first one)

machine & gears

Nice choice especially Gears, thats a personal fave. There was a thread about 10 dubs you could cut if you could. Think it needs a bump now!

Back
Top Bottom