Capone (Dillinja) - Back To Detroit / On The Wheels

thedjnifty

VIP Junglist
Next up on Test, promos next week

Not bad, Back To Detroit is pretty stompin, more the classic Dillinja sound than anything else he's put out in the last couple of years

On The Wheels, some will love and some will hate I'm sure

big but i think there are better dubs he should be releasin...not his best work at the min, even tho they are about 4 years any way lol...will be bagged

Yeah not bad I don't think

I can see Back To Detroit having a bit of shelf life, certainly more shelf life than Shiners

'How can i make a quick buck??'... 'I know, i'll release some shit tune that only myself or heist has played thats as average as bread and butter.

Dillinja was such a pioneer for the scene over the years but i kinda feel that his more recent stuff is leaving a weak impression of him in my mind.

Just my opinion

Ive heard there's 2 promo's floating about on Test at the moment, I was expecting both this week but after searching Im guessing they're gonna stagger them by a few weeks, I will try and find out what the other 12 is later today

Ive heard there's 2 promo's floating about on Test at the moment, I was expecting both this week but after searching Im guessing they're gonna stagger them by a few weeks, I will try and find out what the other 12 is later today

Capone - What I Do / Fly Away...

I believe...

I still think the best thing Dilinja has done over the last few years is Take Me All The Way.

Drums are insane

Back
Top Bottom