Capital J

evol4276

DIBBA DIBBA!!!*^@%~!
VIP Junglist
What's up? It seems like he constantly remixes M.O.P. songs.. o well "The Throw Down" is a hot song, its jus been bugin me today cuz I never noticed it before.. :lol:

evol4276 said:
What's up? It seems like he constantly remixes M.O.P. songs.. o well "The Throw Down" is a hot song, its jus been bugin me today cuz I never noticed it before.. :lol:
Capital J is a badd man! "Diss Da Program" is his sickest tune :slayer:

evol4276 said:

that was the first track he made that style. I think it was brilliant. way before t-10. and I would say its more of a sample than a remix.

Re: Re: Capital J

sdm said:
Capital J is a badd man! "Diss Da Program" is his sickest tune :slayer:

Is that the one with the vocals from 'Headz High' in it? I was listening to that on Juno a while back, but didnt purchase for some reason.

the lyrics from dis da program give me a headache if im trying to comprehend what he's saying. It's better for me not to try and just sing along: "wabudabbudabbadaaaaaaaaaaa sabbabadkalfjdkfjdfoerwialdkjfoeijaokdoijvoiujeoijaef eifjoai eoij aoiej sif joie jreoi jaovijdoidjdkeleilkskldlksioieslesdlksielks!!"

Back
Top Bottom