Can't wait for Kate to Dilate.

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Well the royal minge has officially started to dilate. Rumours are she may be up to two fingers dilated but reporters have yet to confirm this..

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
I don;'t care about a royal wedding.

I don't care about a royal baby

I don't care about a royal visit to wherever the fuck.

I don't paticulary care for royal blue if I'm honest. More of a Breton Blue man myself. Painted 3 walls in my last house that colour, but painted the wall with the fireplace in a Dusted Cappuccino. Worked well. It felt warm yet spacious

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-23402904

£5,000 a night her wing costs. Are you fucking serious? It's not her money, it's ours. Why does she get that when everyone else has to get what they're given.

I don't understand why this is actually allowed to happen? Why does nobody of importance (ie in governemnt) say something about this? Like where does it stop? How much is this child going to costs us by the time it's 18 and get's a job. Oh wait, we'll be paying for it until it dies. Absolute bollocks. Get rid of the royals. They're fucking irrelevant. Or just pay for whoever is on the throne. The rest should have to get normal fucking jobs.

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Wait. Was Kate ever pregnant? I mean, it's like I've been away from this planet for at least the last 9 months. It seems it was yesterday that they got married.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Your future King is 8lbs 6oz.
Absolute bollocks. Get rid of the royals. They're fucking irrelevant.
I don't understand the point of Royal Families either. Mostly because I am an American. Anyone care to explain why the royal family is so important to the U.K.