Can't save any projects in FL Studio thread.

Silent Impact

Hello forum
I have a problem with FL studio.
Whenever I try to save a project, It wont save properly.
I get no message about it in the little info screen.
Also when I search the project manually, I can find the flp. file but it has the "~" sign behind it and it wont open.
Like asdf.flp~
What is happening?

Never happened to me. Why don't you try and search image-line's forum to see if this question was already been asked and got any responses? You can also start your own thread there for this issue.

yes :(
It was way too expensive for me,
but planning to buy the whole package asap.(870 € with all the plugins)
But right now I have some good projects that I would like to finish.
There you go, invest in a legit copy and your problems will be solved.

yes :(
It was way too expensive for me,
but planning to buy the whole package asap.(870 € with all the plugins)
But right now I have some good projects that I would like to finish.

Don't invest all that money on the full plugin pack all at once. Producer edition has everything you'll ever need. If it happens for you to be interested in any of their plugins, buy them separately.

Again, that's the problem with pirating a software.

The ~ (tilde) sign behind the file name means that it is a temporary file. Temp files are used when you have the original file open and the operating system uses the temp file to track changes you make to the file so it can be recovered if the program crashes.

The fact that you have a hooky copy of FL Studio compounds the fact that it isn't saving files properly though.

The ~ (tilde) sign behind the file name means that it is a temporary file. Temp files are used when you have the original file open and the operating system uses the temp file to track changes you make to the file so it can be recovered if the program crashes.

The fact that you have a hooky copy of FL Studio compounds the fact that it isn't saving files properly though.
Okay then, legit copy it is.

Back
Top Bottom