Can't get ANY sound from Massive..

GoldnSilver

This is probably fixed by the click of a button (literally) but I have the NI Massive Demo for the moment and I was messing around before making some sounds, but now, it suddenly stopped. Why can't I hear anything at all?

Nah, cos I was getting sound before, but now it isnt making sound, on the levels on the right, like Left and Right channles the lines are going up as if theres being sound produced but sound isn't coming out. My speakers are fine by the way.. What the hell is wrong?

Right, I've got the full version now. I've worked it out, if I have anything which is outputting sound open, (even YouTube) then Massive won't output anything, so I have to close down pretty much everything and just use Massive. I made myself a synth then installed the Massive plug-in too FL Studio. I don't have a MIDI controller so I was using my keys on my computer keyboard to listen to the notes but now when I open up Massive in FL Studio they don't produce sound and even the sound levels don't go up.. Whats happening? Do I need a MIDI controller?

Right, I've got the full version now. I've worked it out, if I have anything which is outputting sound open, (even YouTube) then Massive won't output anything, so I have to close down pretty much everything and just use Massive. I made myself a synth then installed the Massive plug-in too FL Studio. I don't have a MIDI controller so I was using my keys on my computer keyboard to listen to the notes but now when I open up Massive in FL Studio they don't produce sound and even the sound levels don't go up.. Whats happening? Do I need a MIDI controller?

Maybe you need a better soundcard capable of processing more sounds at once? Just guessing

I have that problemen to.. The massive standalone works but in fl not.
i'm using fl 12, anyone that can help? :)

Back
Top Bottom