Candyman (rmx) by Twisted Scientist Project *** Please feedback - First Dubstep Track

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Mrachniot, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Mrachniot

Mrachniot Macedonian Drum & Bass

So this is my first Dubstep track, and is remix on Candyman soundtrack. I'll respect and forward your comments. Happy New Year and Merry Christmas to all !!! Twisted Scientist Project !

2. Neomind

Neomind Too many skulls!">:O

Re: Candyman (rmx) by Twisted Scientist Project *** Please feedback - First Dubstep T

every element is fine to me except for that bass I don't dig it too much...
    :)
    Apart from that, check the final limiter (a bit over limited/squashed)

Good ambience and stuff, good drums too!

3. tr7 kid

tr7 kid Member

Re: Candyman (rmx) by Twisted Scientist Project *** Please feedback - First Dubstep T

at 22 & 36 seconds i dont really like the noise that jus appears out of nowhere, apart from that i quite like this tune! drums are a bit quiet but that may be because of my speakers?

4. Mrachniot

Maybe, but may be not. i'm still mixin on surround sistem :/. soon i'll get better speakers, and with that we get better sound ...
    ty for ur comment ;)

5. TitanDNB

TitanDNB Member

I like it, but truthfully it sounds kind of standard. I think you need to play around with it abit more and make it 'unique'. I've heard that similar synth so many times which is why I'm saying this. (Referring to the 'wobble') ^_^ Good luck.

6. Mrachniot

Any1 please share his comment about my track, i'll appriciate it !

7. dj cluster

dj cluster Member

Lovin your intro, I really like your wooble; Imo there is a little little lack on Piano Eq, some freq are clearer thank others and sound like with an higher volume...However I like it dude!

8. djdevz

djdevz Member

i like ur build up, u got some good harmonic melodies goin on
    i think ur snare could have more impact and presence..a bit more 'smack'

try modulating ur sub the same as ur bass synth, but only slightly..it will give it some movement to match ur synth.
    n i think maybe tweak ur bass synth a lil more..make it more evolving, more unique, mess around with some filters. Or you could add a similar synth and mix em up.

good start for sure though.

9. Fishy:)

Fishy:) Active Member

Sounds good man, i agree pretty much with whats been said, i think the bass is a little weak and srums too

10. EvezDroppin

EvezDroppin how to change name,......

yeah man, decent idea u have, just need to bulk up the drums a lot, then i think its going to sound alot better :)