Canadians are the nicest people on earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
I just got divorced from one. Whom i think fled to Canada (her home land) to have my baby...Fucked up shit. Prolly explains why im so abrasive. So yea, is that nice? She also took my clothes and stuff.... Dunno what to think of that.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
You're one of the nicest people on the forum, so I disagree!
You're appallingly ugly to the point of disformity and I sincerely hope you get knocked over by a Bus this evening and Paralysed for life, just so your physical condition matches your appearance and i no longer have to feel bad about calling you a freak...

:bruce:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I just got divorced from one. Whom i think fled to Canada (her home land) to have my baby...Fucked up shit. Prolly explains why im so abrasive. So yea, is that nice? She also took my clothes and stuff.... Dunno what to think of that.
worrying to say the least. but these things take time, they dont just fly to canada with all your shit, mine took like two years to make her wild escape. looking back i shouldve seen the signs and cut the bitch loose immediately, in fact its insane that i didnt see the signs, i dont want white trash in my life any way you look at it, but i guess you just get engrossed in the relationship and start talking that 'id die for this' bullshit. because you do, this is natural. you bond through different experiences, starting with sex and ending with fucking herpes, which i suspect this girl i fucked over the weekend of giving me. this must be what its like to have aids. but i had it before though, least i think so. itll be gone in a few days, just got to keep my dick to myself.

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
You're appallingly ugly to the point of disformity and I sincerely hope you get knocked over by a Bus this evening and Paralysed for life, just so your physical condition matches your appearance and i no longer have to feel bad about calling you a freak...

:bruce:
You try to hard :)

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
he does, doesnt he. i see him standing on his toes, face all red and screwed up, pupils small as nuclear warheads in an ocean of formaldehyde. i mean its pretty good. but im better. way. better.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Is there any Canadians in Canada, arent they a mongrel people?

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Fes.... that is fuked up man! Saw your posts and shit on fb a while back... but didnt want to say nothing... not sure if you wanted to share... but boy!!! that shit is fuked up man! I feel for you mate!! (I know peeps say that shit on here and dont really mean... but sincerly... i feel for you man!).... so deep. I cant even express the anger that shit would make me feel!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
canadians a mongrel race? i dont think so, im trying to think where the faulty link would be in their genealogy, and unless this is some good old english french hate, i cannot see how their gene pool can have been flithied enough to be called mongrel. my dreams of 8. racial purity is very important, this we all hold to be true.

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Hey Karl did you ever flirt with the progressive scene at the turn of the millenium sort of era. I was just listening to some old Sasha mixes, remembered how amazing Slacker tunes were, turns out the guy died earlier this year, I'm in shock one of the greatest dance producers ever

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
sasha, im rummaging through the archives here and the name does ring a bell, digweed? is that him?

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I'm talking about Slacker guy who made this tune, listen to the production fucking amazing, but yeah Sasha dj's with Digweed, listen to their mixes, benchmark for all dj mixes imo, theyd make anyone with dreams of becoming a dj weep

Last edited by a moderator:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yeah dude not cool, what was that site again, i think i can get on aims with... meebo.com right? lemme get on that

Status
Not open for further replies.