Can You Use 3 Decks With Traktor Scratch A6

Turt

UCS
I'm planning on making the switch from CDJs to turntables with traktor and I would like the option of being able to connect up 3 decks when I get a 3rd deck.

So I was wondering weather I would be able to use 3 decks with traktor scratch A6 or would I need to get A10 instead?

I think its possible. But you need Traktor Scratch Pro 2. Duo wont let you do it.

Im not entirely sure as i use serato, but from what my mate told me it should be possible.

Last edited:
Cheers for the info Dedbult, but from what it says on the traktor website it uses Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 software rather than Duo:

"Using TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO 2 as a jumping off point, TRAKTOR SCRATCH A6 now contains the flagship TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2.5 with Remix Decks software"

So with that software do you wreckon I'd be able to set up 3+ decks without any tampering, as I'm not the most technical person when it comes to these things.

Not sure looks like it only has 2 inputs doesnt it?
audio8dj_frontback_02.jpg

I've found out now you definitely do need A10 for anything more than 2 decks, cheers for the info.

Shame I'll have to pay an extra £150 for being able to use an extra deck!

I've found out now you definitely do need A10 for anything more than 2 decks, cheers for the info.

Shame I'll have to pay an extra £150 for being able to use an extra deck!

yeah mate, sucks, but nvr mind

hazardman, thats an audio 8 you have there. Not a 6.

The 6 does have a MAIN in and out on the front of the box. I see no reason you couldn't change the audio routing inside traktor to utilise these for a 3rd deck. You would need to be mixing externally though.

I currently use my A8 for 3 decks, recording, radio and production, and that only has 2 more in/outs.

Back
Top Bottom