Can you take a course in DnB production?

nafe1

sea turtles mate
VIP Junglist
Not so much DnB production but just maybe a course in cubase or something,ive been mixing for a while and im kean to make Drum and Bass now as i have sooooooo many ideas that id love to make happen, just wondering if you can actually get tought how to make music on a computer.
Cheers to anyone who can guide me the way:wave:

There are hundreds of courses for anything you could want really...

Cubase, Reason, Logic, Producing in general, Mixing etc

They can be quite expensive though and if your just getting into it then personally I would just have a play about with it first. Get a demo of whatever program you want to learn and have a fiddle.

Youtube tends to have some good tutorials too.

There are hundreds of courses for anything you could want really...

Cubase, Reason, Logic, Producing in general, Mixing etc

They can be quite expensive though and if your just getting into it then personally I would just have a play about with it first. Get a demo of whatever program you want to learn and have a fiddle.

Youtube tends to have some good tutorials too.

Fair enough, so your saying sometimes its better just to teach yourself and pick up bits and pieces as and when. thats cool ,i tought myself how to do most things i enjoy so makin music would be a great challenge.
I guess ive always got the mighty DnBforum crew if i ever get stuck and need advise:not_worth

Fair enough, so your saying sometimes its better just to teach yourself and pick up bits and pieces as and when. thats cool ,i tought myself how to do most things i enjoy so makin music would be a great challenge.
I guess ive always got the mighty DnBforum crew if i ever get stuck and need advise:not_worth

Exactly...

If you start to get the grips of it and you want to know more, then you could always think about a course. At least then you have a foundation to build on.

And as you say you can always ask on here for tips.

Exactly...

If you start to get the grips of it and you want to know more, then you could always think about a course. At least then you have a foundation to build on.

And as you say you can always ask on here for tips.
Yeah, you speak the truth my man!
Question answered...might aswell close this thread now haha:)

in very populated areas there is usually a place that will have something like that. i go to school for audio engineering but there is a dj/producer school that teaches reason, ableton and all that. the best way is to just mess with everything until you understand it all.

nafe there is a course im just about to finish in a couple of months, its in brighton its called access to music.

Its a 3 year course and its really good mate, first year they teach you on reason (in depth) then the rest of the time is working on logic.

Unlucky for you though i think they have already enrolled there students for the year but if you pm your details over to me i can ask em for ya.

Back
Top Bottom