Can you recommend me some good drum samples/samplepacks?

JSDNB

Hi all!
This is the problem: I've got good/catchy ideas but I think they sound bad mainly because of my drumkit samples.

I work with Logic Pro 8 (bought it) but I'm not a pro at all in shaping/modifying my sounds, so basically I'd need something "already ok".

Can you recommend me any good samplepack? I'll attach an example of what I'm looking for (leave the quality/beauty of the song linked, just listen to the drumkits)

...I usually thank you around in all other threads that I join, but I'll do it here again as well: thanks for being so much cooperative and help all new passionate ones. :)

JACK

Check out Vengeance Essentials' house and club sample packs they have some rly good kicks/snares.

This

And try some of the BHK Essentials as they do have some nice crisp drum hits in there aswell.

Ditto that^

By the by, JSDNB, I just PMed you about this very subject... I could .zip some Vengeance stuff and email it to you, if you like? Volumes 1 and 2 are a bit iffy (imo), but volume 3 is quality. Could zip a few other bits for you as well.

Back
Top Bottom