Can you recommend me any good turntables?

JSDNB

Since Technics stopped producing them I don't know what I should go for.

Can you recommend me something, please? I'm a beginner, I've been mixing just on my cdjs up to now. :)

Biiiiiiiiigupppppp dnbforum!!!!

Safe,
Jack

I'm looking to sell my technic 1210s I will upload pics later

2 x 1210
C/w with hard cases and a load of vinyl.

They have custom phono leads and blue led s on the pitch and target lights

I'm looking for 400 all in

might be interested, but I'll be back in Italy in 4 weeks. Are they in good conditions? :)

I'm sorry dude I have found someone last night who is going to buy them of me at the end of the month. And he lives round the corner from me so there's no postage or selling \ paypal fees to worry about.
There s plenty of technic s for sale on eBay so it won't take you long to find a bargain

I'm sorry dude I have found someone last night who is going to buy them of me at the end of the month. And he lives round the corner from me so there's no postage or selling \ paypal fees to worry about.
There s plenty of technic s for sale on eBay so it won't take you long to find a bargain

Ez no worries. :)

Last edited:
No other solid alternatives anyway?

I think stanton do a turntable that is almost up to standard but its best to stick with technics. They are the industry standard, Nearly every club has a pair. If they break down you can get parts and if you head over to http://www.facebook.com/TurntablePimp you can have them painted in pretty colours and has flashy lights put on them so they look as Fly as a white guy, eating pie in the sky, the day after he dies

Happy hanukkah :P

When I first was buying equipment I was afraid to buy second hand but now I know it's better to buy second hand pro gear than buy brand new bedroom dj shit

When I first was buying equipment I was afraid to buy second hand but now I know it's better to buy second hand pro gear than buy brand new bedroom dj shit

this. especially when it comes to dj gear...cheap beginner stuff is a LOT more likely to break than some 8year old technics off ebay imo...

Back
Top Bottom