can you have caffeine withdrawels?

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
As it goes you'll feel very tired for about 2 weeks, cos as the caffee in your system metabolises it releases some chemical or somethink.....

mesh

VIP Junglist
caffeine is addictive as hell (I am proof) and the withdrawal is not mild when you have a cranking headache, lack of concentration etc (mild compared to heroin maybe ?)

Yes I have had this. If I go til 4pm without a real coffee, not this instant biz, I get a headache and feel shit.

student/shiftworker/addictive personality/raver disease. Apples you fit all three I'd wager !! :teeth:

evol4276

DIBBA DIBBA!!!*^@%~!
VIP Junglist
all ive ever gotten were headaches.. but i drink a lot of caffeine and rarely do I go more than 2 days without consumpsion of such product

josh

"LOUD NOISES!"
mesh said:
i love caffeine and weed together
:word: that's the good shit. baked, but with added motivation :D

I used to be hooked on coffee, used to drink a few pints of strong black stuff every day. Slowly weaned myself off of it and only drink a couple of cups a week now. Don't even drink tea every day anymore o_O

soundgirl

Queen of the Stupids
VIP Junglist
totally addicted to tea!! not so keen on coffee, though. yeah, you can get withdrawals, as such, mostly headaches.

i used to mix my tea with stronger stuff, if you know what i mean. man, i was a mess then. but the kick you get is AMAZING.