Can we start a list of major labels aim address for demo's

Dubsta

VIP Junglist
Just thought it'd be a good idea to create a list of aim address's of MAJOR labels to send demo's too...might be helpful to all the budding producers on here.

Just thought it'd be a good idea to create a list of aim address's of MAJOR labels to send demo's too...might be helpful to all the budding producers on here.

Good idea mate.

I have some on my aim, it's not the really majormajor labels but it's a start.

Konichi (Hangar & Tripswitch) --> Konichidnb
Nu Venture recs --> NuVentureRecords
Screwloose Records: --> Screwlooserecs
Psychotic Beats: syaneezee1982

ok ok.... so honestly and let be serious here

what do you hope to get from this thread that you didn't from the last one?

heres a comment thats really gonna mug u off... why would successful artists and labels want there details shared about on the internet so that a bunch of unsuccessful artists can annoy them with shoddy tunes? ouch.. seems disrespectful to whoevers details are getting shared (if they havnt posted those details publicly for their own reasons yet you decide you have the authority to do so)

I remember him going off about the fact that I remembered what he wrote 5 days ago and then he asked me to get a life..what kind of life does this person have when he doesn´t remember the shit he wrote 2 hours ago?

65qx5u.jpg

no labels in dnb are considered "major".

do you actually know what a major label is? There is only 4. Universal, Sony BMG, Warner & Live Nation. (EMI having recently been sold to Universal).

Last edited:
no labels in dnb are considered "major".

do you actually know what a major label is? There is only 4. Universal, Sony BMG, Warner & Live Nation. (EMI having recently been sold to Universal).

ram, hospital, viper, shogun, critical, metalheadz. thats about it as far as "dnb majors" go mr. smartass.

Sorry groelle they are the bigger just dnb record labels. Doesn't make it a "major" label. Not being a smart ass mate its just the correct term used in the industry. You start calling those labels major to people/clients/business' outside of dnb and they will make a joke of you.

[/COLOR]
Sorry groelle they are the bigger just dnb record labels. Doesn't make it a "major" label. Not being a smart ass mate its just the correct term used in the industry. You start calling those labels major to people/clients/business' outside of dnb and they will make a joke of you.

however whos using it outside of dnb? this is dnbforum and to refer to the 'bigger' dnb labels as major seems to be accurate to me. Anything else is just being anal

Back
Top Bottom