Can We Get Back To How It Was

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Time Dependant, Jun 16, 2005.

1. Time Dependant

Time Dependant Jungle Hunter

It seems there's been alot of distractions over the last few days with alot of unneccessary shit been posted & a few attitudes running about that could do with a clamp been put onto them. DnB Forum is the best d&b forum without any doubt due to the amount of good threads posted & useful info that you can gain. Once in a while your always gonna get the odd distraction with 'I'm Gonna Fuck You All Up With An AK Because You Don't Respond To My Posts' but after a while it gets tiresome & takes us off the real reason why were here, THE GOD DAMN MUSIC!!!

Rant over :)

2. dankalicious

dankalicious I've been naughty, I'm banned

I totally feel the point you're trying to get across but what your stupid ass forgot to realize is that the Waffle is for non dnb related items. thats why i post what i post in this section because this is the appropriate place. go fuck yourself

3. mesh

mesh Active Member

time for a word sunshine

you simply cannot come onto a forum and start slagging off established members because they don't say things you like. everyone you've managed to piss off knows each other thru this board and has mad respect for each other, you walk in like you already earned your respect off us and start going for it, well sorry man, this is how people react.

U wanna impress us or interest us, be yourself and STOP INSULTING PEOPLE.

this aint the fucking ghetto mate, you don't have to feel dissed everytime it doesnt go your way.

I seriously doubt you'll pay attention to this, but I just wanted to attempt to get thru to you. I hope it wasnt a waste of time ....

4. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

watch out mesh. Dank might drive-by yo' ass!? :D
    I havn't been on this forum for a coupla days and i log on today and it seems like some wannabe gangsta seems to be running amok. You wana cause trouble and start rants then fuck off to the banana forum, punk.

5. zeeky deek

zeeky deek Moaning all the time.

SAMUEL JACKSON, MADE PAINSTAKINGLY BY ME, SAMUEL JACKSON!

IT'LL GET YA DRUNK! YOU'LL BE FUCKIN FAT GIRLS IN NO TIME!

YOU MIGHT EVEN FIGHT A NIGGA OR TWO!

MMM MMMMMM BITCH!

(Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Nicely put btw Sabretooth)

6. Time Dependant

Time Dependant Jungle Hunter

Ha ha so you are a fool look at what you just wrote 'I totally feel the point you're trying to get across' I was trying to keep the beef betweena few people down to a minimal but I think everyone on the forum has the same feelings on this one

YOUR A COCK

7. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

:word:

Family, ya dun know