Can someone with a Mac do me a favour....

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
Can you run the following procedure, it's really simple and shouldn't take more than 5 mins. If you could upload the file to somewhere like sendspace and send me the link that would be great.

I will send who ever does it a cookie and a thousand prostituets.

Launch Keychain Access

In the Applications folder on your Mac, open the Utilities folder and launch Keychain Access.

* Within the Keychain Access drop down menu, select Keychain Access > Certificate Assistant > Request a Certificate from a Certificate Authority

* In the Certificate Information window, enter the following information:
o In the User Email Address field, enter james(at)ourwebnet.com (obviously change the (at) to @)
o In the Common Name field, James Key

o In the Request is group, select the "Saved to disk" option

* Click Continue within Keychain Access to complete the CSR generating process

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I will send who ever does it a cookie and a thousand prostituets.
Are these midget hookers by per chance?

---------- Post added at 12:20 ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 ----------

But in all seriousness, I would do this Jim, but I don't have a mac to hand i'm afraid fella.

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
Are these midget hookers by per chance?

---------- Post added at 12:20 ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 ----------

But in all seriousness, I would do this Jim, but I don't have a mac to hand i'm afraid fella.
Some of them are, some of them aren't. It's a bit of a lucky dip!

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
What do you need this for?
Getting a .p12 certificate from apple.. for development. It's work related, not usually my sort of thing.

---------- Post added at 12:32 ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 ----------

Sorry, I should add, this will have no info on your Mac, and it's got nothing to do with Mac machines, it's for iPhone development.

TongueFlap

Flappin'
VIP Junglist
Getting a .p12 certificate from apple.. for development. It's work related, not usually my sort of thing.

---------- Post added at 12:32 ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 ----------

Sorry, I should add, this will have no info on your Mac, and it's got nothing to do with Mac machines, it's for iPhone development.
kool man. well i will be home about 5 so I can do it then for ya. Thats if no one has done it before then :)

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Why don't you do me a favour instead James?

Why don't you fuck off back to whatever dark little crevice you've been lingering in for the past month or so.

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
Why don't you do me a favour instead James?

Why don't you fuck off back to whatever dark little crevice you've been lingering in for the past month or so.
That time of the month is it?

Why don't you put a tampon up your vagina and get back to washing the dishes. There's a good girl.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Why don't you stick your finger us there and collect my blood for your war paint because you better be ready for one if you carry on like this.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Well I'm glad our crumbling relationship has been of amusement to you.

Maybe next you'd like to see me be abused for years then one day stike his skull with an iron and be handed 15 years of imprisonment you sick fuck.

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Well I'm glad our crumbling relationship has been of amusement to you.

Maybe next you'd like to see me be abused for years then one day stike his skull with an iron and be handed 15 years of imprisonment you sick fuck.
:applause:
now there's a moooovie!