can someone who can mix dnb please help me i have a question

PaulBergman

I have a question do some dnb tracks change bpm after a intro or drop. For example sub focus flamenco clearly speeds up almost 2 bpm from the start to about 1.30. so the only way to keep the track beatmatched with the other is to keep sliding the pitch fader down. Is this a faulty copy of the track or does that track genuinely supposed to do that

It's your bpm counter.
They aren't perfect and should only be used as a guide.

Use your ears for music and save your eyes for movies.

no it isnt the bpm counter anyone actually know using my ears i can hear the change between the two songs. anyone actually know?

It's because back in the day, that was another way of keeping released tracks exclusive. You had to be really good to play certain tracks out and keep them in the right tempo. Special props to Andy C introing Nightlife 3 with it.

It's because back in the day, that was another way of keeping released tracks exclusive. You had to be really good to play certain tracks out and keep them in the right tempo. Special props to Andy C introing Nightlife 3 with it.

Yeah its been cleared up yeah i had on old ep of that track which i believed was done deliberate for that purpose. Just downloaded the single and it mixes in perfectly. cheers for your help

Back
Top Bottom