can someone temporarily ban me?

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
for like a month or so?

i spend too much time on here and need to stop. I have more important things to do at the moment and my 'internet addiction' really isn't helping.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
suppose i could but i wouldnt want to. we need you around here, you are a heavy generator. well see tomorrow ok when you feel a little better

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
i know, i know, depressing aint it? but i do genuinely need to get my shit together.

btw...getting yourself banned from 4chan without posting CP is harder than you'd think.

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
why not just not go on the site?
if its stopping you do more important things (obviously not that important) then your even more pathetic than i thought you were

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Go for a walk armed. Or a jog.

In fact on monday walk to your nearest jobcentre and print off ten potential job adds. Actually apply for all of them (I was like you once mate so I know you don't bother). You'll feel a hell of a lot better for it. Crunch time's going to come soon mate.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i still dont know where that button is but ill try and get an adult to do it for you. cant be sure though, you are doing so well on here. really.

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
for like a month or so?

i spend too much time on here and need to stop. I have more important things to do at the moment and my 'internet addiction' really isn't helping.
listen cunt. i been tryin to get banned for years i deserve a banning more than you do. I mean i did the goaty alias and wound up the whole forum, and then loads of other good stuff like it ..you need to earn your banning

D

dirty breaks

listen cunt. i been tryin to get banned for years i deserve a banning more than you do. I mean i did the goaty alias and wound up the whole forum, and then loads of other good stuff like it ..you need to earn your banning
first rule of goat club is don't talk about goat club.

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
rulez is usually rules but come on I should hav ebeen banned years ago dammit

---------- Post added at 17:22 ---------- Previous post was at 17:02 ----------

nice nuts