Can I produce Tech Itch style d&b with FL Studio 5

dankalicious

I have FL Studio 5 and Ableton Live4, Soundforge and several VST's. Can I make Tech Itch and Dillinja sounding d&b. I am just starting out with production and this all i have access to. :jackson:

In practice you can make just about anything with FL studio.

I am usin FL Studio v5 right now and all I really make is techy DnB like dillinja & tech itch.

Hit me up on msn if you have it: aaronpatey@gmail.com

If not send me an email or whatever.

are there any websites that would put me on the right path? i notice u are from Poland? my best friend is from Warsaw. he moved here about 8 years ago. his name is Voytek.

dankalicious said:
are there any websites that would put me on the right path? i notice u are from Poland? my best friend is from Warsaw. he moved here about 8 years ago. his name is Voytek.

Poland... Its Wojtek btw, Voytek would be Russian or Finnish.

The tutorial linked above is good but you really really need to spend time practising. I've done a lot and my stuff still sounds like shit...

Last edited:
dankalicious said:
Can I make Tech Itch and Dillinja sounding d&b?

well that's a question of talent rather than what gear you have access to...

People put to much emphasis on software & gear, just remember one thing, all things being equal, there is not one piece of gear which is incapable of making a shit tune, or one piece of gear which is incapable of making a good tune...

The quality of the production comes from the producer...

let me tell you this...........

It does'nt really matter what sequencer you use Lgic,FL,SX,Sonar,Reason all of these have one thing in common - they play back samples etc!

So as long as you can play back samples in the same quality they are recorded and use vst soft synths / hardware in your sequencer it up to YOU what stlye of DnB you wanna make,don't think that you can only make 'Dillinja' stlye music in Logic or Sx or whatever,its all about what YOU as a producer put into you sequencer and all the various processing 'eq-compression-etc' you use.......

All the best,keep it real

Tek-Steppa (DarkFm crew)

Syn1kal said:
Wen uv finished a tune is it best to master it in the programme you made it in or extenal software? eg T-Racks...?????
Depends on your plugins and which you think gives the best sound.

Back
Top Bottom