Can I make mnoey from this deal??

jjamiethomas

Junglist
Gonna buy 2 technics 1210 mk5 turntables with concorde djS needles for 160 quid....

silly price i know.

How much could i get for them on ebay?

Perfect condition, no lids.

And is it even possible to post something that weighs so much?

yeah its possible to post something that weighs this much
is this a deal on ebay? pls post the link

Keep'em if there real.. can never have too many decks

I've got 7 lol! 5 technics + 2 vestax, but that's because I started on the 2 vestax, then got 3 technics, then my bro got 2 technics for when I'm at uni and we havn't got round to selling the 2 vestax's yet.

That is insanely cheap.
my mate has found 2 1200s for £180 and we're going to check them out this weekend. pretty sure there will be something dodgey...

I've got 7 lol! 5 technics + 2 vestax, but that's because I started on the 2 vestax, then got 3 technics, then my bro got 2 technics for when I'm at uni and we havn't got round to selling the 2 vestax's yet.

lol.. i may change that to you 'can' have to many decks.. I got rid of my old ones when i go the technics and im about to get a pioneer 850.. After all these years i finally go slightly digital *sigh*

Real deal, just bought them today. (Sort of a mate of a mate) was desperate and I took advantage straight away........

Im keeping the needles and cartriges, as Ive already got my 1200mk2's which suit me just fine. But i cant recall seeing many turntables being sold for delivery. Does anyone know how much it will cost for posting a turntable that weighs more than king kongs dick?

---------- Post added at 19:15 ---------- Previous post was at 19:07 ----------

Oh yea, the kid also made me promise a 200 buy back price for when he gets back from his travelling. But they're going straight on ebay bwahahahahaa

I know someone who bought a pair of mk2 1210's with Shure scratch needles for £120, the bloke new what they were worth but wanted rid quick!

Back
Top Bottom