Can i have some feedback on this work in progress please people

easy m8 - wrong section ya know.
i like the track - nice drums - everything sounding nice in the mix.
but the bass is a bit soft 4 me - maybe crank that up in my general face area :)
love the atmos noises and reverse cymbals etc nice vibe
good job

I agree 100% with everything jimjimjim stated. All in all, you've got a nice concept fleshed out, it just needs a bit more "meat."

In addition to increasing the bass presence, perhaps add another synth in there, some type of grimey stab perhaps? Also, some drum fills and some glitch type noises would really help out.

Finally, the tune is very straight forward and needs an injection of tension–risers, downshifters, a breakdown, etc., though I'm sure you're already at work on these elements.

Keep it up.

Cheers.

nice one guys.....taken all that on board, pretty much what i was thinking too...especially with the bass..it needs to be more meaty, its only a simple sub at the moments.

ill post a finsihed version up soon

Drums are sounding clean, i like those synths you put in the main drop !!

I would just put the bass a bit louder and make it a lil fatter. Lookin forward to hear a new version :)

Music is an special part of our life.This is a good common sense post. Very helpful to one who is just finding the resources about this part. It will certainly help educate me.

Back
Top Bottom