DnB Can I have some constructive criticism on this?

Really good, easy listen for me. Nice and chilled.

I like the kick because it's weighty and not too overpowering. Drums over all are very nice. Did you out them together from scratch? I think it's crying out for a lead synth, it sounds like it's in constant build-up mode atm. Maybe some vocal snippets rising and falling in the background (like a choir almost?) would break it up a bit. and maybe some crashes throughout too.

Overall decent :cool:

Really good, easy listen for me. Nice and chilled.

I like the kick because it's weighty and not too overpowering. Drums over all are very nice. Did you out them together from scratch? I think it's crying out for a lead synth, it sounds like it's in constant build-up mode atm. Maybe some vocal snippets rising and falling in the background (like a choir almost?) would break it up a bit. and maybe some crashes throughout too.

Overall decent :cool:
heheh thank you! I couldn't think of a lead and this track was sitting there for a few months so, yeah. And about the drums I made most of them from scratch, a few loops from loopmasters I think :D
Thanks again for the response man, it's so hard to get feedback :confused:

i agree with catalyst the drums sound really nice in the mix, piano chords sound great, a few more drawn out rides would make for even nicer listening :)

Yeah pretty nice! Sounds decently clean and great vibes. I just think the kick sounds a bit overpowering (more so near the end of the track) compared to everything else. (y)
Ps. yeah reddit sucks, we're nicer people ;)

i agree with catalyst the drums sound really nice in the mix, piano chords sound great, a few more drawn out rides would make for even nicer listening :)

Yeah pretty nice! Sounds decently clean and great vibes. I just think the kick sounds a bit overpowering (more so near the end of the track) compared to everything else. (y)
Ps. yeah reddit sucks, we're nicer people ;)
heheh thank you everyone I really appreciate the compliments :D I'll make sure to ease up on the sidechain next time :)

Chord progression is very nice. Agree with the others that the kick gets a bit tired towards the end as its a bit strong. Not listening on the best headphones but I can't really pick up any noticeable bassline either. Nice job on what I can hear though!

Chord progression is very nice. Agree with the others that the kick gets a bit tired towards the end as its a bit strong. Not listening on the best headphones but I can't really pick up any noticeable bassline either. Nice job on what I can hear though!
Thank you! I'll try to vary up the drums and put more low end in next time :)

Back
Top Bottom