Can Ganja be too strong?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Hunger_force, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Hunger_force

Hunger_force West coast Suburbanite

I usually smoke three to five times a month with my friends. This Friday I went over to my friends house with a couple of other guys and we decided to smoke. Normally its just your average ganja nothing special; but this Friday my friends brother gave him some "skunk".

I did not know that "skunk" was anything special, but everyone else insisted that "skunk" is in fact, very special. I had never smoked anything that I knew to be bred and engineered to get you FUCKED UP like this was. Anyway, I took a nice easy hit laid back passed and proceeded to cough my lungs and spleen out through my mouth. Two or three hits later I was completely off the wall, the rest of the day was wiped completely from memory and I am still a little burnt out.

I have also heard of strains in Amsterdam that can send you to another dimension :p Do you think this kind of thing is a little much?

2. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

Answer to thread: NO!:gimp:

3. sirGUNZ

sirGUNZ Bassline Buddy

no never too strong..
    the stronger the better
    as the saying goes"thats sum good shit"

4. Hunger_force

Lol, thats what I figured

:lighter:

5. mesh

mesh Active Member

dude, did you enjoy losing your memory and nearly passing out?
    a bit of hydro or skunk is great every now and then (I love a smoke), but that shit has SOO many chemicals, fertrilsers and even growth hormones an shit in there. Its not good for you to smoke a lot of. I mean smoking isnt 'good' for you anway, but nice weed shouldnt make you feel like that man.

I hear California has some of the strongest weed on the planet, when its the super skunk variety anyway.:slick:

6. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

i beg to differ mesh, amsterdam, netherlands has the strongest weed in the world. better beleive it.

7. mesh

mesh Active Member

of course I've heard this from many friends who have visited, and I dont know many who have also been to california. so who am I to say ?!

me, I'll smoke tea leaves if it works

:lol_board

8. Flatmatt

Flatmatt Member

I ONLY smoke skunk, the weed round here is bullshit, it's like something that was quite nice when it was alive but somebody bunged a load in a bin-bag and left it there in an airing cupboard for a year, it's total wank!!!

And in answer to your question
    Hell fuckin no!!!!!! :teeth:

9. Herb

Herb Member

yeah you really cant smoke to much weed. Ive tried pushing the limits of what i can smoke wehn i was a bit younger. The worst thats gunna happen is your going to throw up or fall asleep.

10. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

i think on the whole skunk has got too strong. the reason i say this because a lot of kids around 14 up to around 19 are suffereing serious mental problems related to the effects of too much THC.

I love a bit of white widow etc when im over in the dam (5 times and counting!) but i think the general strength of skunk is too strong.. one of the reasons it should be leagilsed and controlled IMO.

I think at least an 18 or even 21 age limit and legalisation would be a good move!

people underestimnate long term effects of weed and lot of younger people who are really into it are quite naive.

you got to respect it...

smoking it all the time at a young age is the same as drinking all the time, it can be as detrimental to your life. I know 3 people who ended up in a home due to scitzophrenic paranoia ...one even ended up topping himself! apart from that it turns you into a lazy fuck when you smoke it growin up... and we've all been there! haha!

so yeah...on the whole its too strong...

whats wrong with getting caned.. why you got to get mashup???

Last edited: Jan 29, 2007
  11. Flatmatt

Flatmatt Member

I started to blaze when i was about 14 and, since i only did it at weekends (and still do) it's done me no harm, but yeah, it does make you FUCKING LAZY, the only time when i was smoking every day was when i was at college, and i ended up failing miserably. It can end up being a very slippery slope

12. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

well yeah,.. same heer.. i blazed everyday for years.. my mind never got damaged but it does happen.. i mainklly cut down for the sake of my lungs and motivation...

sinec them i have become a restless little bastard and my life has become sooo busy...

but seriously... i think more people are mentally damaged by it than perhaps you realise.

becuase its a constant in so many peoples lives between the age of 16 - 21 ish... sort of uni / college time it does fuck people up...

but as i said if youre clever you wont let it take over your life...

13. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Quite of few of my friends are addicted to the weed after a dozen years of smoking.

They don't drink much or use other drugs but they are really addicted. Morning, afternoon, evening & night. Weird dreams and incoherent thoughts.

14. mISHKA

mISHKA Member

Just thought Id let you know Skunk round my ways is incredibly good right now :D

15. Herb

Herb Member

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

It really isnt round my way

16. Hunger_force

I absolutely hated losing my memory, passing out etc.. BTW, You are totally right about the chemicals and what not; so Im going to stick to the natural stuff that grows around here, which is cheaper anyway :)

17. Gumby

Gumby New Member

i dont like smoking so i prefer to get fancy in the kitchen.
    i made mull pizza and garlic bread for dinner last night.

it was joy.

i was king of the kitchen.

18. mesh

mesh Active Member

ah yes I made green butter last week, got plenty of space-brownies waiting ~!
    :rasta:

19. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

bake it in a cookie, make you feel like a rookie
    make you eat alot. maybe get some nookie

20. mesh

mesh Active Member

you funny bugger, when I baked em my girlfriend had a tiny bite of one cause she was curious about the taste. she hasnt smoked pot for over 2 years, and within about 30 mins we were both giggling like children at not much. I thinked it freaked her out!