Can Bad Reputation Be Taken Back?

DJ Spliff

Never Enuff Vinyl
VIP Junglist
Somebody gave me a bad reputation point a while back and I just recently noticed it's not there anymore. Not that I'm bitching or anything got nothing but good rep now.(y) Just curious.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
It will still be there only you wont be able to see it now. The rep list only shows the last five reps I think.

DJ Spliff

Never Enuff Vinyl
VIP Junglist
I knew one of you fuckers was gonna give bad rep points once I made this thread. Goddammit who was it? Was it you Logikz? You douchbags! I wanna be nearly famous like Smarty! How can you expect me to get off this god forbidden distinguished road I'm on if you keep bad reppin' me just to be cute!

ilovelondon

Call me Jens.
VIP Junglist
I knew one of you fuckers was gonna give bad rep points once I made this thread. Goddammit who was it? Was it you Logikz? You douchbags! I wanna be nearly famous like Smarty! How can you expect me to get off this god forbidden distinguished road I'm on if you keep bad reppin' me just to be cute!

Sorry mate. It wasn't me though, i always put my username behind the message.
This is just too funny :D

I really need this rofl gif to be made a dnbforum standard... I love it!

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
rep is for gangstas and gays. and i know which category every single one of you is in... because you're all a bunch of queers