Can anyone recommend some good headphone for ipod uses pls

Ian_x

Hi, I have been using in-ear phones for a years now and probably listen too loud, they are starting hurt my eras a bit so want to get some overear ones now. I tried these Sennheiser which had goodish sounds if you pressed them to the ear but otherwise they were pretty loose and a lot of the sound leaked out.

http://tinyurl.com/6jboqkm

Found a make called Aerial 7 which seem like a newish make so can't find any reviews about them. Anyone used/heard of them?

http://tinyurl.com/6z26kyb

or another makes, looking for maybe a £40-45 pund max if possible? All help is appreciated! :)

bump - my dad is looking for a new pair at the mo' - would be interested to know what peeps are saying.

anyone else have the problem of in-ears falling out? especially the apple headphones. or is it just my dopey anglo-irish dumbo sound flappers?

(all the better to hear you with)

Think this dudes talking about headphones, not earphones.

If your after in ears, some sennheiser cx's will do the job, really good quality, nice bass and when theyre in your ear, they stay there. lol

Cheers guys, yeah I was on about headphones rather than earphones. Which model of the wesc do you have Dedbult? Are they good sound and grip your head tightly?

Cheers guys, yeah I was on about headphones rather than earphones. Which model of the wesc do you have Dedbult? Are they good sound and grip your head tightly?

I had some Wesc Oboes, green ones. They were nice, they gripped the head tightly, so tight i had to bend em out slightly or id get a headache, lol.
They have some better ones though, i definately recommend going for some with larger cans, the oboes are quite skinny, which limits theyre power.

sennheiser are my prefered model.. I like the sound and the qulity from them. Rocking sony mdr-v700 (the silver ones) for mixing but they do become slightly annoying after a while and they feel alittle heavy on the head but id recommend them all day long.

DRE BEATS by monster have a massive range, are as flat as a pancake and bass to kill someone with. 2 down side are a £260 odd price tag and since monster are in fashion right now you look like a complete douche bag when wearing them.

Food for thought..

sennheiser are my prefered model.. I like the sound and the qulity from them. Rocking sony mdr-v700 (the silver ones) for mixing but they do become slightly annoying after a while and they feel alittle heavy on the head but id recommend them all day long.

DRE BEATS by monster have a massive range, are as flat as a pancake and bass to kill someone with. 2 down side are a £260 odd price tag and since monster are in fashion right now you look like a complete douche bag when wearing them.

Food for thought..

I bought my beats with my mates discount, got em for 140, lol, and i bought them last xmas when they werent in fashion, haha.

OK bro I swear I tried loads when my JVC Marshmallow ones had seen better days (they lasted me 4 years) & nothing came up to par.. I even tried more expensive ones but they wasn't good enough.. not enough bass, too tinny... I swear nothing compares to these... I'v even wrote tunes with them before lol
http://reviews.cnet.com/mp3-player-...s-red/4505-7877_7-33705422.html?tag=mncol;lst
you will never look back my friend

by the way I had the same problem as you finding in ear ones very un comfortable until i met these

I thought those jbvc marshmallows were fucking unbearable. But thats just me.

Seinheisser cx299's are the way to go if you want EARPHONES with nice bass.

I'll probs get hate for this ..but tbh..
If you just want them for your iPod ..get Skullcandy HESH's
I had a pair around 2 years ago ..new from £30.

The only problem I had with them was ...they snapped.

apart from that, sound was great ..nice deep bass too.

for £30 you cant really go wrong, they'll probs be like £25ish now?

beats by dre

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Go to hard to find records. Search for akg k18le there the sub £50 industry standard. I use them for djing. Excellent sound quality . Excellent sound cancelling . There only £40 + shipping ATM

My mate who doesn't dj tried them on once , listened to one track and afterwards asked me the price and where to get the from, then ordered them the same night. The funny thing was he werent Evan thinking about getting new headphones before trying mine

Back
Top Bottom