can anyone help me with this?

evil_lu

Sorry if I have posted in wrong place. I heard a really good tune on a net radio station the other night, and the DJ said it was a white label. I dunno anything much about vinyl, and all he could tell me was it said 'April' on it
I found this URL
http://www.clubbing-uk.com/black_market_records_24_may.htm
and the second one down on list, MIGHT br the one. Does anyone here own it? I need to find out if it is indeed the track I am after.

Thats quite likely "April" which came out on Formation's months series. They are releasing a track every month until the end of the year and then releasing the names of the people who made them when December gets a full release.

April is one of the best of the ones released so far in my opinion.

Hope that helps

:)

Caution said:
Thats quite likely "April" which came out on Formation's months series. They are releasing a track every month until the end of the year and then releasing the names of the people who made them when December gets a full release.

April is one of the best of the ones released so far in my opinion.

Hope that helps

thanking you muchly :)
Now I am having great pains with google to try and find a soundbite of it to check it is the right one. This is a truely painful quest.

evil_lu said:
thanking you muchly :)
Now I am having great pains with google to try and find a soundbite of it to check it is the right one. This is a truely painful quest.

My promo of this has "April" printed on the sticker it so it has got to be the same one

Good luck searching it out

:alchy:

Thanking you all LOTS, I now have said tune and am wearing it out *very happy* case closed and thanks again! :)

evil_lu said:
Thanking you all LOTS, I now have said tune and am wearing it out *very happy* case closed and thanks again! :)

Anytime

Although my input was mainly due to the fact that I used to go out with a girl called Lu who was a bit evil once upon a time. I actually laughed out loud over here when I saw your username for the first time.

Big up evil_lu

:lol:

the months series are quite good actually, i liked the g-dub one, was going to get it but body snatchers seemed so much more inviting ehehe

Back
Top Bottom