Can anyone help me with this type of bass??

JungleFever

VIP Junglist
Hi guys, these last couple of days i been trying to figure out how to make this type of bass:

Ive managed to create the same sort of sounding oscilator but am trying to figure out how you bend the bass like that ive been trying pitch > env and pitch to lfo 1 and it isnt giving me the sound i desire..

anyone know what to route to get that bend ^

I am currently using es2

thanks and opinions at all will help

its just a pitch bend nothing fancy going off there. never used es2 but either assign an envelope to your oscillator(s) pitch with a short attack and decay or you can enable glide however you would do that in es2, and glide one note to another. no real difference either way you do it. sometimes i prefer using the glide option because you can choose to not have some notes bend if you like

check out the wilkinson tutorial, he dumps the wav into esx then adds the pitcher and glide, to give that initial dive. Then you dont need a note in front of it. Wonder if this can be done in kontakt? (not std glide)

sounds to me like there's a gradual filter sweep after the pitch drop too, try using the filter env with attack on a lowpass to get that sort of swelling/growing sound. be very sparing with it though...

Back
Top Bottom