Can Anyone Help Me With Finding A Track Name?

Discussion in 'Tune ID's' started by willhahn, Dec 17, 2008.

1. willhahn

willhahn New Member

I was listening through my music a couple of weeks ago and came across a mix called DRUM AND BASS MIX 2006 (not sure if anyone else has it?).

The artists in the name were: Pendulum, Andy C, Shy FX, Clipz, Dillinja, Mampi Swift, Nicky Blackmarket, Roni Size, Pish Posh & Potential Bad Boy.

Ive searched online and cannot find a proper tracklist. Could anyone help me with this if they have the mix?

Theres one specific track im looking for. Comes in at 18.51 mins into the mix (just after pendulum - slam).

If anyone knows the whole tracklist, or can identify the track at 18.51 then please get back to me.

I will try and upload the whole mix later on.

2. danfreeman1

danfreeman1 Active Member

maybe cut the mix down and just upload the track u want as i doubt anyone will download the whole mix....oh and put this in the tune ID section lol

3. NastyLimbCheat

NastyLimbCheat Active Member

your describtion is waaay to vague, yea cut the track, windows movie maker will do it

4. willhahn

willhahn New Member

cool. im away froom the uk rite now but will post the track when im back in january

5. willhahn

willhahn New Member

Found The Track Totally By Accident. Just got back to the UK, turned on my itunes, loaded some new music and the track was the first to play.

Pendulum - Planet Orion

6. stylo

stylo New Member

does anyone know the name of the track after pendulum's "planet orion"? its in the same mix 'willhahn' is talking about.