Can anyone answer this question????

I am really confused by this post, 3rd degree gurns was released on Valve, Dillinja's label...........Dillinja obviously liked the tune, that's why he signed it.
It is not uncommon for a producer to make a tune that fits a sound for a label, 3rd degree gurns sounds like a Dillinja/Valve tune so job done.......
Every label has a different sound i.e. the Ram sound, V recording's sound, Hardware sound, Metalheadz sound,Virus sound but they all have lot's of artist's making music for them.

or am i chattin' shit?

My bad, you answered it. Didn't read the thread properly. (y)

maybe dillinja's having a laugh?

:shrug:

Apart from the fact that its out on Valve I would think Dillinja is havig a laugh.
For example on his Cybertron album there is a tune (can't remember name) where there is a sample of his voice saying something along the lines of 'do you see me making any fucking money from music. I do it for love not fucking money'.
Its probably a bit of joke lol.

The whole dance music scene's foundations lie in sampling...everything from reggae, ragga, roots, hiphop, breaks, jungle, house, garage...its all evolved from sampling...

DNB wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for sampling...

I very much doubt he sampled it from Dilinja, its more likely a coincidence...or maybe he just wanted a similar sound...

does it really matter??

HAHAHA this post is a joke!

Of course Friction didn't use one of Dillinja's samples in 3rd Degree Gurns!

MAYBE ... JUST MAYBE ... Friction actually crafted the sound from scratch himself and it happens to sound like something Dillinja would of made!

someone has brains! maybe this would explain why dillinja put it on a valve release?

OR MAYBE (NOW I KNOW THIS WILL BLOW SOME PEOPLES MINDS, BUT STAY WITH ME ON THIS ONE)

DILLINJA ASKED FRICTION TO BE ON A VALVE RELEASE, SO FRICTION WENT OUT TO MAKE A TYPICAL DILLINJA . VALVE SOUND TUNE?

Hmm...

The truth is Friction is a little tea leaf... He steals everything from Andy C's mixes... To IC3's underwear... Thought you all would of known this by now jesus :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom